Breaking news

New character
Selena Gomez as Corinna porter
Age:16

New characterSelena Gomez as Corinna porter Age:16

Nicks POV
It was my ex girlfriend... Corinna porter, Austin's younger sister. We broke up since 1) she was too young(16 y/o) and 2) she basically used me... I was her side man to try and keep her five minutes of fame but Austin never knew about us dating... if he did I don't think we'd still be PRETTYMUCH. "Hey Nick, how've you been?" She said after practice. I ignored her since I had headphones in and could act like I didn't hear her. I walked away and decided to text Kiki...

Me
Hey princess, I just finished rehearsing.... can I come to hang with you and your parents

Princess❤️
Sure baby... it's gonna be funny to introduce you to my dad

Me
Why? Should I be scared?

Princess❤️
I don't think so... jk no🤣

Me
Okay ttyl😘 love you

Princess❤️
Yeah yeah whateva... love me too

Me
🙄🤔

Princess❤️
Jk love you too even tho WE NOT TOGETHER!!!

Kiki's POV
I turned to see Riley yet again snooping from over my shoulder. "Again Riley? You might be older than me but you sure do act like you're younger" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Be nice to your sister Hon" my stepmom said. Just as she finished that sentence I heard a knock on my door. My dad had opened it and slammed it seconds later. He walked to the kitchen with a plain expression on his face. "Who was it?" I asked "just some boy, brown eyes, dark brown hair, about 5'4 or 5'6. Do you know him?" He asked in return. "Actually yeah..." "that's her boyfriend" Riley added. I gave her the deadly stare, "no he's not, he was before. Could you let him in" my dad nodded no so I walked to the door to see him still there. "Hey Kiki, who was that? And I'm kinda scared, he looked like he wanted to kill me" He said. "My dad remember, he's visiting... he'll open up sooner or later." I let him in and introduced him to my parents and Riley. It went surprisingly well besides when it came to introducing him to my dad. When my dad would appear next to him he would run behind me or next to me, I gotta admit it was kinda funny though... the day went by fast but Nicks phone was blowing up the entire time by some girl name Corinna... it's none of my business though. He left around nine pm and looked like he was in a hurry.
Next day
I was in my room since Riley and my parents went out for breakfast ... I didn't really feel like going so I stood. I opened my phone to only find a new article made of nick and that Corinna girl.

(Ik it's not Nick or Selena but work w me please!!)

Tea Time News

Breaking news: Nick Mara caught with Corinna Porter!!

Nick Mara caught talking to Corinna porter about a relationship even with his girlfriend, Kiki Maycanister!! Reports have been told to have heard "I love you" from both and occasion hugging... Is she gonna be Kiki's new replacement?

Has Nick pushed Kiki to the side?

Has his interest transferred to Corinna? Stay tuned!