Drugged?

Nicks POV
I woke up on my sofa, I guess I must've fallen asleep here... Austin looked at me as I stretched. "So you and Kiki are friends again?" He asked and i nodded, "yaaas my best friends are friends again!!" He yelled, I looked at him dead in the eye. "Don't ever say 'yaaas' again in your life... you sound gay" I said. "Rude..." He said as I walked to my room to take a shower.  I wonder what else happened... I can't remember anything besides that.

Kiki❤️😍
Hey nick😃

Me
Hey Kiki

Kiki❤️😍
So can I come to hang with you today?? Please it's really important.

Me
Sure, I'm not busy. What time you coming?

Kiki❤️😍
Now🤣😂is that fine?

Me
Yeah😁🤪

Kiki❤️😍
Okay ttyl love

Me
Okay😘

Kiki's POV
I got up and put on a black crop top, black shorts, a red and yellow hat, and tied a flannel on my waist.
I took a Uber to the Prettymuch house and knocked on the door. "Kiki!" They all yelled as Nick opened the door and let me in. "Yay Kiki's back" Austin said as he hugged me. Brandon, and Zion came up to hug me. Turns out Edwin is hanging out with Stephen I didn't care. Nick gave me a hug and we put on a movie in the living room. After an hour I decided it was time to tell him. "Nick, there's something important I need to tell you.." he nodded and we went to his room to speak quietly. "Well... I know about Sophia" he started looking annoyed. "What about her?" He asked, "Well, I know she lied to me, and she's the one who's been sending me AND you the warnings... " I showed him the paper. " I also know about Stephen knowing Sophia was lying..."
He looked at me "I'm sorry, I knew too but I didn't want you to worry"  he said, "I'm just kinda worried on how I'm gonna keep her away from us..." he said looking away to the door. Someone came in, it was Sophia. "Hey, hun" she said looking at Nick, "oh and hi" she said making eye contact with me now and giving me a dirty look. "Did you forget to text me when you got home?" She asked, me and Nick looked perplexed. "What are you talking about?" I asked and she simply replied "Nick. He was with me yesterday after the party until about five in the morning." After she said that I looked at Nick "What the actual f**k Nick?!? What is wrong with you? I thought you were only around her cause she was threatening you?!?" I couldn't believe what had just happened. "I don't remember that! What are you even going on about?!?" He asked yelling at her at this point. "Oh right you were drunk... well we.." "DONT EVEN SAY IT!!" I yelled, we weren't even together but I was filled with jealousy. "Nick, is it true?" I said looking at him completely enraged. "I.. I don't remember, I don't remember anything after you walking away after giving me my phone and her(Sophia) handing me a drink" he said, he came to the realization that he had been drugged, "you drugged me!! You f**king drugged me!!" He yelled. "C.. calm down nick please." Sophia said, she looked scared at this point. "Get the h**l out, now" nick said pointing to the door. She opened the door and stopped "call me hun" she said with a wink and a smile. I felt like dragging her by her stinky, dirty hair and kicking her dead in the throat. How were me and her ever friends? I completely hate her now...
Nick was obviously upset so I went to him and hugged him. I could only imagine what he could be feeling right now knowing he was drugged and forced to - you know without being in the right mind to consent to it. I looked up at him and out of nowhere he kissed me and I kissed back. It felt nice to feel his lips against mine again, I've missed it. We didn't speak but instead just stood there for a while looking at each other for what felt like hours. We walked back to the living room and the boys looked at us "ooooooo" they all said noticing my lipstick was on Nicks lips. "Grow up, and here..." I said laughing and handing nick a napkin from the living room table. He was smiling, I loved his smile, it brought butterflies to my stomach and made me smile since it was so contagious. We sat on the floor continuing to watch the movie with the boys, I felt something grab my hand, it was Nick. I held his hand too until it was time to leave and instead of just hugging him before I left, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.