Nightmares

Kiki's POV
Stephen came back looking... satisfied. "You ready to go?" She asked smiling as she opened the door. I nodded and gave Austin a hug as she kissed Edwin. "Feel better Kiki" Edwin and Austin said at the same time. Stephen decided it was best if she stood the night since Riley wasn't coming back anytime soon. It had been a long day and I went to sleep in tears.

~~Dream~~

"Hey kiki!" I heard someone from behind me say. I was wearing a yellow long dress that was off the shoulder and had a train. I looked behind me and saw Nick smiling, he was with Sophia... I walked towards him "Kiki your here! Thank you soo much. Without you I would've never been able to fix my relationship with Nick" Sophia said. She was wearing a white gown and Nick was wearing a tux. "Yeah that's Kiki! Words cannot express how happy I am to be marrying the love of my life because of you!!" Nick said. Those words hurt me, I started crying and ran, I didn't know where I was but someone was there holding me. "It's gonna be okay" a women's voice said... it sounded just like my mother's voice. Before I was able to look up at the face I woke up.

 Before I was able to look up at the face I woke up

Now that she's awake

I was crying in my sleep. I saw Stephen asleep besides me on my bed. I looked at my phone and saw it was two in the morning but I had a txt message from a weird number .

XXX-XXX-XXXX
I told you he would break you...

Me
Leave me alone already... he's gone and he didn't do anything so sincerely f**k off!!

XXX-XXX-XXXX
I'll do what I please. XOX💋😘 oh and watch it... it'll come back to you...

Me
LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!

I slammed my phone against the wall. She ruined everything... I ruined everything... I started to cry. "UGGHHHH!! I don't wanna cry anymore." Stephen woke up. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled..." i said. "It's okay.." she said coming closer to hug me. "You know what?" She asked. "I'm taking you out today. We're going to have a girls day!" She said I nodded in agreement knowing whether or not I said no she would still take me.