Prolouge

A/N: Hello! So I keep starting stories and scrapping them. So I figured to get my mojo going, I'd bring one of my fanfics from Tumblr that I never finished and not only update it and make it reflect my writing capabilities of today but to also give me the push to follow through with something.

So if you were any of my Tumblr babies and found me again, HEY!!

I hope you guys enjoy the story, please feel free to leave comments, messages, votes, etc, the interaction means more than you know!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHY?!" I cried. I could barely see through the tears and rage that filled my veins and vision. I couldn't believe any of this shit.

"I'm sorry Val. Wait. Let me explain!" was all I heard. Too bad I was beyond the thought of entertaining explanations.

"Don't explain shit to me! You are-...was my best friend! Why..How could you?!" I don't even think there was a logical answer to my rhetorical question. The room fell quiet as my chest rose and fell rapidly. In my mind, I played this scenario out a many of ways, some ending in murder, others in a good dramatic drag followed by a swift exit.

"He seduced me I swe-" My FORMER best friend, Miesha, started but I cut her off with a right hook to her jaw. I was done talking.

She went down and I hopped on top of her, still swinging. She screamed for help and I screamed out in frustrations as I continued pounding and clawing at her face. I was soon scooped up by a familiar set of hands that left my feet kicking in the air. Once he put me down, I turned to finally face him.

"I swear to fucking God, bro. I hate both of you!" I screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

He reached for me. "It's not what it seems just let me expla-" I cut off Chad's sorry words with a slap across his face.

My best friend and my boyfriend? I know it's a cliché scenario, but damn not in my life.

"Fuck the both of you! I hope you two rot in fucking hell!" I said as I threw the leather strap to my purse across my body. My orbs landed on the door and my feet followed the way. Gripping the doorknob, I stopped to look back at who were my two favorite people in the world standing there half-naked.

"Miesha I expected more from you" I spat in a tone laced with disgust before looking over at him. I did the unthinkable. Pursing my lips, I gathered saliva in my mouth and sent it flying his way. Ever since seeing an episode of Flavor of Love, I knew that spitting was one of the worst things you could do to a person but oh well. He deserved far worse, so he should consider himself lucky.

"I truly wish nothing but the worst for you. You are a pathetic piece of shit." I said to him and walked out.

I was done with this shit. A day after my high school graduation and I lose my best friend and boyfriend. I'm so ready to leave this place and never come back.

Countdown to UCLA: 2 months and 5 days

Ready or not. Here I come.