30.

Sasha

Rolling over, I landed flat on my back with quick breaths and a racing heart pace.

"You good?" The voice beside me asked. I nodded yes quickly with closed eyes as my body came down from its euphoric high.

"You can stay the night...er...or morning I should say, y'know?" The voice said and my eyes immediately popped open. Reality had kicked in right along with my sobriety.

"I gotta go actually." I said quickly climbing from the bed. My hands covered my lady bits shyly which was the total opposite of my demeanor just 5 minutes prior.

I quickly found all pieces of my clothes that decorated the floor of the bedroom and began to dress myself. He kept begging me to stay but that was a no-no, just like the situation they just had happen.

"Are you mad or something?"

"No no. I just have somewhere to be at..." I trailed as I looked at my locked screen. It was going on half past 6am. "...at 8. Yeah, so I need to get home and shower. I'll see you around." I lied while nervously scurrying to the door.

He stood from the bed and when the sheets fell his length was now exposed to me causing me to almost trip over my feet.

"My bad." He offered while quickly grabbing his briefs and stepping into them. "Let me walk you out."

"Actually, you're fine...I mean you're good. I mean you're...better than good but I meant like you're fine. Not fine as in looks. Well, you're fine. You already know that. You know what? I'll see you around!" I cut my embarrassment of a ramble off and basically bolted out of the room and quickly out of the dorm building and back to mine.

Making it to my room, I texted Valencia to call me as soon as she woke up. I went to quickly shower and collapsed in my bed. Cursing loudly into my pillows. Sitting up, I snatched my phone and called Valencia this time.

Straight to voicemail.

"Su Su. I made a mistake. Release Chris' dick from your mouth and call me."

Chris

I woke up with a blinding headache that was only intensified once my eyes eased open and the harsh sun rays rushed into my sight.

"WHAT?! Bitch are you stupid?!"

I groaned and rolled over to see Valencia coming in the room. She had her headphones in her ears as she sat on the floor in front of my dresser. She was pulling out stuff and folding it to place in my bag.

"See. First Payton done got her rocks off with Rodney, now you?! I'm never letting y'all out of my sight while drinking." She said before cackling loudly.

"Babe. Please." I pleaded.

I could hear her suck her teeth before ending her call. I could hear her still rummaging around before I felt her small hands smacking my cheeks.

"Wake yo ugly ass up." She said, still insistently smacking my cheek.

Swatting her hand away I finally sat up.