17.

Sasha

"She back there being a lil whore." I said in my phone's camera to the viewers of my live video on IG. I kept reading the comments as they quickly scrolled on my screen. "Hey Gia! I miss you too, cousin. Nah, I won't be there, I'ma be in LA with my egg donor and her family." I said to one of my favorite cousins back home.

This was the Sunday before Thanksgiving so while some people were getting reading to catch flights and trains, I was just going up the 405 interstate to get to my meal. No biggie.

"I don't know. I think it came from Fashion Nova." I said to a random comment about my shirt I had on that someone complimented me about. Valencia had ended her phone call and came and sat on me, jumping in the camera. "Hey y'all. Make sure y'all follow me, valenciaga. Like Balenciaga, but with a V. Thanks." She scooted her face in close and read more comments.

We spent nearly 30 minutes on live playing around with my followers. Many people kept asking us to make a youtube and honestly, we thought about it, but who'd really watch us? "I don't know the first thing about doing nothing on YouTube." I confessed while still reading everyone as they typed. "Well guys, I have to go see my hubby. I love y'all. Byeeee!" Valencia said waving and climbing out of my lap as I closed out the live as well.

I stretched out on the couch and launched Netflix on our tv. Once everything was up and running I tapped to resume an episode of The Office. Soon, Valencia exited her room with her school backpack and her PINK bag as well, which let me know she wasn't coming back tonight.

"I'm gone. Love you." "Ditto." I said from the couch as she sashayed out. When she opened the door I could hear her groan in disgust. "Well then move, ugly." I heard my baby say as I lifted my head and seen Valencia thump his forehead and leave out.

"Hey handsome."

"Hey beautiful."

Valencia

My phone's alarm clock buzzed loudly interrupting me from my sweet slumber. I yawned and rubbed my eyes while turning over. I crawled over Chris' sleeping body as carefully as I could. He doesn't have any classes until 11 AM and its 7 AM right now.

As I made it across him and placed one foot flat on the ground, he woke up and pulled me back. "Nooo. I have class baby." I whined while straddling him.

"Just 5 more minutes." He said as he pulled my top half down on him. I obliged and laid my head on his chest closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes to the sound of Chris' phone ringing. I popped up off of him. "Oh my god, what time is it?" I hollered, jumping out of his bed and running over to my overnight bag I had brought with me.

He sat up, scratching his side and checking his phone. "9:30"

My head shot up. "Oh my god. My class just ended 10 minutes ago." I dropped my bag and facepalmed.

Chris walked up to me and towered over my small frame as I sighed. "Calm down bae. It was just one class. You won't fail. Just breathe." He said. I nodded and he lifted my face to his. "You calm now?" He asked while rubbing small circles on my cheeks with his thumb. I nodded again. No use in crying over spilled milk.

"It's all your fault." I said with a fake pout.

Chris leaned down and pecked my lips. "Let me make it up to you." He lifted me up and made his way back to the bed and laid me down flat on it.