28.

Sasha

I sat listening as Valencia told me about New York and the events of the trip. Our sorority had a big conference and a few members were chosen to represent each chapter. Of course, Valencia was one of the few chosen by my cousin Kennedy. I could have gone as well but I was currently suspended from all Greek activities for one more week.

Let's backtrack. So obviously after the Mexico trip back in March, Quincy was on my shit list and Anastasia was on my hit list for a very long time. For a while, I kept it cute because word of the beef got back to Kennedy and she warned us both during a mediation that fighting within the organization had a zero tolerance.

But on Valencia's birthday last week, all of that nice shit went out the window. Anastasia was petty most of the night at the party. The same party she wasn't even invited to. She "accidentally" wasted her drink on me and I wore her ass out finally. So nice that I had to do it twice because she brought herself to my dorm wanting a rematch and we fought again. This time, the ambulance had to be called so it ended up involving our RA and our sorors.

Stasia wanted to press charges on me because I broke her nose but luckily Kennedy talked her out of it. Because I woulda beat her ass again. And I still will. Her ass is mine any day, every day, all day.

Quincy on the other hand, I made it clear to him when he came over, while Val was gone to NY, that I was done. I felt embarrassed to say the least. It's not even that he fucked her, because we didn't even know each other. But he put me in a position to befriend Anastasia knowing what he knew. I looked goofy and stupid. Everyone knew their history but me.

He let me go out bad. He coulda said something at any point and never did. She could have said something too, being my "sister" and all. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of all the times we all shared a room with one another. Either at parties, hanging out, greek events, everywhere. Everyone looked at my goofily cling to him but hug her.

And that alone is basis enough for my anger with him. I hate saying we're done for good because of this but I don't see us back together in the near future.

"Well I'm glad you had fun! I missed you mucho." I said to my best friend before throwing my arms around her.

Valencia faked like she was ducking before laughing. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I heard you put the paws on Quincy again. You know he light skin. Stop blacking his eyes." She joked, standing to her feet.

"That time was actually an accident." It was. I tried to pull away from him and I'm not sure but I head butted him and it left a bruise.

"Yeah. Right. Sure!" Valencia said, stuffing her laptop into her backpack and tossing it over her shoulders. "I'm bout to go see my man! Something we gonna get you another of. Let's find you a Que dawg." She joked, throwing her hands up like them and sticking her tongue out as I threw my empty cup at her as she laughed, walking away.

Valencia

I was sprawled out on Chris' bed, editing my New York vlog for the YouTube channel as he sat at his desk doing homework. My phone rang and although with my headphones, I couldn't hear it, I seen the screen light up and the picture plastered across the screen. I quickly tapped the end button only for the same ringing to resume seconds later. I flipped the phone over and continued on with my task at hand.