o9.

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story still!! I decided to add more in-post pictures and adding music to the multimedia. the songs may have nothing to do with the chapter but i use music to help me write so i figured i could share the songs as i go! so expect those changes in the chapters to come!!

Kennedy (in multimedia)

I got up from the table and called my girls over. "Go get them and bring them to me." That was all I said and all I really needed to say.

I pulled out my phone and turned the camera on and used it as a mirror to check my pink lipstick and fluff through my curls. I'm enjoying this new found authority.

I put it away when I heard the chaos approaching. I'll make this short because it's almost 5 am and I got a biology lab at 10.

All the girls we snatched up from the dorms sat on the ground in front of us. Some scared for their lives and some acting tough. I made a mental note to break that shit, ASAP...no Rocky.

I sat in a chair in front of them and crossed my legs. I couldn't help but start laughing in their faces. "Yall look a hot ass mess! Looks like yall had a rough night."

Then Sasha's roommate spoke up, "What is this?"

I guess I could get down to business now.

I uncrossed my legs and leaned forward in my seat, resting my arms on my thighs. "Well, ladies. you've been chosen to pledge for the Fall 2017 Alpha Gamma chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha..."

"INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCORPORATED" screamed out my girls from behind me.

I nodded and continued, "Some of you will make it, some of you won't. We do NOT haze in this organization. There will be no abuse of any kind...well minus the scare we gave you tonight." I said with a chuckle.

The row of girls listened up to each word, as they should. "We are a SISTERHOOD! We are here for each other for ANY and EVERYTHING! This is a sacred process. NO ONE outside of this room is to know of you pledging...NO ONE! That shouldn't be too hard of a task because as of now, you are to not post on your social media at all! You will deactivate, delete, uninstall, whatever to any social media account you have until the process is over." I said as I gave them all a look to let them know I was serious.

"You are NOT to wear ANY shades of pink or green while you are pledging because as of now you are on the journey of EARNING those colors."

I got up and paced slowly like a drill sergeant. "You WILL answer to us all as BIG SISTER! Our line name is the Ivy League and you will respect our line because we came before you and are responsible for breaking you in."

"Being an AKA is more than stepping! We are serious about academics, service, and appearance. Which means...you WILL keep up a decent GPA of 3.5 or higher. you WILL be of service as needed to me or our other sisters and you WILL look presentable at ALL times. Heels are a must from here on out. I don't care about the weather or your mood. You better be in heels each time I see you!"

They all nodded listening carefully. I pointed at my homegirl Sharice, "Give them the handbooks." I turned back to them. "These handbooks are your bibles! Read and learn it front to back because you will be quizzed."

Chris leaned against the wall with his hands tucked into the pockets of his jacket that he wore over a hoodie and cleared his throat, "Nigga that's enough. Shit. I'm ready to go."