13.

- hey hey! hope your week is going good so far!! this chapter is kinda longer than the others but if you like this length better let me know!!

- this chapter also contains a situation of attempted assault. just a trigger warning. hopefully no one is affected or offended. if you are it was not intended and i sincerely apologize.

xo, alex 😘
————

Valencia

I'm just so over this Chris and Chelsey bullshit. It ain't cool and it damn sure ain't cute.

I sat down on a stool and watched as everyone turned up at this party. I was in no mood of being here really but I knew going home wouldn't have made me feel any better. So here I am, dressed to kill with a face beat to the gawds, but too upset to enjoy my time.

Demetrius came back with my 5th drink in the past 30 minutes. I killed the drink in three large gulps. I don't even know what this is but it sure does burn on the way down.

I coughed and held my chest, making Demetrius laugh. "I told your lightweight ass to slow down. This your second cup." Shaking my head no, I wiggled five fingers at him. "Nah you cut off babygirl. I damn near want to take you home." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and swayed to the music, feeling my buzz intensify. "Whatever Demetrius." I slurred.

He shook his head and laughed. "Let's dance."

I took his drink and downed it. I don't even know what it was but it was even stronger than my other drinks. As I got up I lost my balance and went down, luckily he caught me and held me up. I giggled childishly. "Whoopsieeee!"

I stood up straight and adjusted the bottom of my dress. "I think. I'm drunk. I need some fresh air." I said as I patted at my face that I was sure was pretty oily at this point. Demetrius put his hand in the heart of my back and guided me through the crowd to the door. As soon as the autumn air swept against my face, I ran through the exit, pushing people. I stopped at a bush and hunched over, emptying the contents from my stomach into it. Sounds of people groaning in disgust or laughing at me could be heard around me but they were the least of my concerns.

"Valencia!" I heard Sasha yell as I was wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I laughed and looked in her direction. "Hey bitch!" I said nearly falling over.

Quincy laughed hella hard at me, I tried to swing and hit him upside the head, as I always do, but was instead greeted with the pavement.

Demetrius and Quincy both helped me back up, "Ima just take her to my dorm for the night yall." Demetrius offered.

"Yeah. I'm done for the night. Ima just go to Chris room. I'll see you tomorrow Sasha." I said as I stumbled off.

Demetrius

This girl just called me Chris. The fuck?

Ima let her slide cause I know he pissed her off earlier which is what led her to heavy drinking. I dapped Quincy and side hugged Sasha and went to catch the stumbling Valencia, leading her to my dorm.

We got in and she instantly ran to my bathroom to throw up again. I shook my head and peeled off the layers of this hot ass costume as I heard the faucet run then heard Valencia groan and begin throwing up again. I knew that was a cue that she'd be in there for a while so I threw on some sweats and a hoodie and left out the room to get us some Mickey D's.