35.

Chris

Our bodies were entangled within each other as my love was engulfed in hers. Her moans and whimpers were music to my ears. I never got tired of sharing this feeling with Valencia. It was more than sex with her, she gave me an experience. She was nearing her peak, I could tell by her breathing and body movements.

"Cover my dick with it baby. Cum for me." I said to her, leaning my head down and kissing her through her moans that threatened to break our kisses.

Cupping my face in her hands she made me look at her. "Cum with me baby." She whispered harshly. I love when she tell me that shit. I almost busted right then. Groaning and closing my eyes, she gently shook my head.

"No. Open your eyes. Look at me while you filling me up."

"Fuck!" Those words alone sent me over. She rarely took control of bedroom affairs but when she did, it would blow my mind.

With our eyes locked and both struggling to stay opened, we reached our climax together intensely. Her moans. My groans. We came together. Harder than we ever had.

She was the first to roll her eyes closed as she came down from the high. My body collapsed on hers. No words were said as we both worked to catch our breath.

"Damn, I fucking love you." I said as she giggled and returned the sentiments.

We dozed off just like that. Me inside and her underneath. Fuck a digital composition class today.

I was woken by two hard knocks on my bedroom door before it flew open and Quincy stormed in. "Aye, nigga. Oh shit!" He said throwing his hand over his eyes.

Luckily my body covered most of Valencia's but my bare ass was definitely not covered. "Bitch, what you want?" I snapped.

Attempting to blindly back out of the room, he bumped into my dresser, rocking and tipping over things on top. By now Valencia had woken. I pulled the covers over her body as I stood from the bed, slipping my boxers on and slapping his hand down from his face.

"Nah, my bad. I was tryna see why you ain't meet me for lunch nigga. And hadn't been answering the phone. Now I see why. Hey Val." He said with a smile before I smacked his forehead.

"My bad. We still on for tonight right?"

I gave him a knowing look that we definitely were still on. He gave Valencia another smile and waved. "Bye y'all. Name the baby after me!" He darted from the room before I could swing on him.

"My bad, baby. I thought it was still locked."

"It's okay. He didn't see nothing. Plus we needed to get up anyways. I need to go get ready for tonight." She said, throwing her legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up.

She slipped her dress on over her head, with her panties and bra being noticeably missing. "I need to go shower and get myself together." She said, approaching me and tying her wild hair into a bun, that slumped over as soon as she released it.

"I got something I want you to wear tonight baby. I seen it online and figured you'd like it." I handed her over an unopened box from Amazon Prime. "Wait til you getting dressed to open it."