29.

Sorry for the wait! I made this chapter rather long to attempt to make up for the wait. Hope you guys enjoy and enjoy my other novels I've started as well!!!

— xo

Valencia

"Yeah, mhm sure." I said to Sasha as she was laid out on my makeshift table composed of my desk up against my dresser.

I was adding false lashes to her eyes as we caught up on things. We both had been busy lately; myself with planning Chris' birthday party that was rapidly approaching and Sasha was catching up on her grades because she had stopped leaving the room as much to avoid Quincy which also meant she was bailing on classes.

She convinced her professors to give her chances to catch up by lying about a death in her family. I told her not to play like that but she figured since she didn't talk to her mom much that it was fine to possibly jinx that side. She's so twisted.

But along with that, I've noticed her on Facetime with or being walked home by a new guy. He seemed like a funny guy because he always had her goofy ass laughing throughout the night. And as long as she's good, so am I.

"No. Forreal, we just cool. We're friends." She protested as I rolled my eyes at her lies.

"Listen it's all good. You moved on. So has Quincy. Y'all probably better off with other people." I said carefully brushing up her lashes as her large round eyes popped open. I sucked my teeth and huffed. "Bitch! Close your eyes!"

"He's dating someone else?" She asked and I felt immediately stupid.

"Did I say that?"

"Did I say that? Yes bitch you did!" She said back to me after mocking me. 

"Look, I'm not sure if they date. But he came home with a chick the other night. And she knows me so she obviously has to know you too." I said before diving deeper into the recap of that night. I partially kept my word to Q but completely kept my loyalty to my girl.

"Is she cute?"

I hated to admit but I nodded slowly. The girl was gorgeous.

"Cuter than me?"

I quickly shook my head no. I don't care who it is, as far as I'm concerned my best friend the baddest to walk the earth. I laid her back flat and resumed my task at hand and we continued on with our girl time.

Quincy