A crazy date

Your P.O.V.

The next day it's Saturday btw katsu asked me out on a date and I'm super scared. I hope he'd be a gentleman at least. I wore a tight little black dress with red flannel over it. As for my face I used mascara and I wore red lipstick and I left my curly hair loose. I heard a knock at my door. Did I mention I live alone well when I transferred to U.A. I was a fresh men and Know I'm in last year.Me and katsuki started dating yesterday it was cute how jealous he was. I opened the door to see katsu looking at me then slightly blushing. I grab my bag and head out.

As soon as we reached the restaurant I stopped in front the door thinking Katsu would open the door. "Oi why'd you stop" he asked being impatient. "Aren't you supposed to open the door for me" I asked "ehh? What do you also expect me to pull your chair?!" He asked sarcastically. " It wouldn't be a bad thing! It's called being a gentleman" I replied "You have arms and legs to do that yourself. If you want someone to be a gentleman go out with deku then if you want a pussy!!" he pretty much barked at me.
"Maybe I will!! At least he'd treat me better!" I replied and walked away fastly from the restaurant. Katsu soon walked at my side he tried grabbing my hand but I moved it away. "You can't possibly be mad at me because I'm not a gentleman" he said stopping you in your tracks. "Your right I shouldn't have expected anything more than you you baka!" I replied angerly at his comment and ran home. I heard explosions in the back as he tried catching up with you. I reach my door to find flowers on the floor. I slowed down and pick them up. I found a note in the flowers it was from deku it made you smile. The note said:
I hope your alright hopefully ka-chan didn't hurt you bad yesterday. I wanted to know if you'd be free to tutor me in combat training tomorrow? 

                                 Love, izuku

    I felt my cheeks heat from his Gesture suddenly I  felt hot breath on my neck and hands around my waist. I haven't felt it because of the  flowers and the note I was so caught up in the gesture. I was about to scream at bakugo when he covered my mouth before i could speak he then threw me over his shoulders. He took out my keys and opened my apartment , and closed the door then went into my room and threw me on my bed. I saw bakugo's eyes glowing red and I  couldnt help but feel scared. "Bakugo calm down please..." I told him as he slowly came on top of me. I blushed at him but put my hand on his chest to at least attempt to stop him. Your flowers were burnt when you saw him destroying it. "Katsu please y-your s-s-scarying me" I told him and all his replied was "your mine (Y/N) not his!! you pay more attention to deku then you do to me. It's fine I'll show you who you belong to" he said with a smirk. Im a virgin and whether or not I wanted to sleep with him he'd make me, force me if he had to. Then tears ran down my face as katsu eyes soften but still has lust in his eyes.