The next day

Your P.O.V.
Sunday morning you were exhausted from last night. Bakugo was still asleep embracing you, you blushed at how cute it was and put your head further down his chest causing him to wake up. "Tch" bakugo said as he played with your hair before you got up. Realizing you were still naked you covered yourself with bakugo run in front of you smiling. He grabbed your chin "you know (Y/N) your such a turn on" he said biting his lip. You loved his expression and so you wanted to tease him by leaning on him and wrapping your arms and legs around him. Causing him to carry you to the bed and blush. You kissed him passionately and you licked his lips in form of entering he did. You guys fought until you were able to get control and parted for oxygen.

As you were being pinned down he was just looking at you and smiled. He picked you up again this time heading for the bathroom. We're you made love once more.

  You wanted to leave the house and not stay around because katsu kept doing rounds on you making love every hour. So you washed up and dressed in a white see through shirt and black leggings And put on your flats. You got out the room to him dressed to. "Where are you going?" You asked him as you were doing a ponytail. "Taking you out of course" he said showing no emotion. You guys head out and reach the restaurant and you sighed reaching for the door handle when you saw deku open for it. "Izuku? What you doing here?" You asked "oh um just got a bite to eat with my mom"(THIS CINNAMON ROLL)  I then feel hands on my cheeks to look down and find izuku's mother I smiled and hugged her tight. "I haven't seen you in a week (Y/N) you should visit us more frequently" she said with a smile. "I will soon Mrs. Midoriya" I replied "please (Y/N) call me Inko I've told you before" she said as she looked at deku and pulled on his arm. "W-well see you later (Y/N)" deku said as they left I waved goodbye. I walked forward but hit yourself with the door and you hear katsuki chuckled you rolled your eyes and to tease you walked to where deku was "Oi where are you going?" He said behind you. "I told you yesterday remember I'm going to hang out with deku if you don't mind" you then feel arm's around you "You still want me to show you who you belong to? (Y/N)" he said as he blew in your ear making you weak "N-no" you said while blushing and heading to the restaurant. This time he opened the door and pulled your chair.