His mistake

Katsuki looked to the direction mitsuki was pointing to find dabi on the street with his head tilted. Dabi stood calm but his eyes had a wicked fire in them. "Leave her alone" dabi said as he walked to you and mitsuki pushing katsuki away. He wrapped his hands around your waist pulling you close to him and a portal opened. You and dabi with mitsuki went in.

Katsuki launched himself to at least enter the portal but he was to late. He punched the wall and walked back to his mother's house. As soon as he got  there he opened the door with an explosion. "You old hag!!" Katsuki said as his mom went out the kitchen to see what happened. "Wha-" she got interrupted "why was (y/n) at the front door and why was dabi there I thought he went to jail?"
She sighed and sat at the coach patting on the seat next to her. He sat down and mitsuki slapped the back of his head. "your an idiot katsuki a coward" she said "You left (y/n) the only one who believed in you the one who loved you passionately and who had the patience to be with you" she kept talking "The day you broke up with her she hesitated to come to me but eventually did and with mini mitsuki" she started tearing up "She told me to keep it a secret from you. She wanted me to meet my grandchild. She never deserved you she is good, wonderful she is independent. She never asked for help katsuki because of you and your dream of being the No.1 hero you dumped her." She started to cry "Could you be anymore selfish" she turned to katsuki who was fighting tears back. "I am an idiot. I regretted the day no second I dumped her I chased after her. I saw her enter that trian I saw the tears I just wanted to hold her and go back with her but I was to late" he covered his eyes tears leaving his eyes. "When I found out she was pregnant it was because she left the test in the bathroom. I regretted everything I know I don't deserve her. I love her so damn much it was a mistake when I saw her again my heart stopped I thought my mind was playing games with me. She is so beautiful still is I missed her " he said. "Go..." Mitsuki said "what?" He said "Go look for her tell her you still love her"