The End

Katsuki and me had a heart to heart moment when finished talking. As we laid on the bed he cuddled up next to me and whispered in my ear "I love you" I was going to turn around but he held me to tight that I couldn't face him. I guess he was embarrassed so I lifted one of his hands and kissed it and said " I love you to" as we both drifted to sleep.

The next morning

I wasn't feeling so good as I ran into the bathroom and puked my guts out. I had no fever or anything. So it was only a guess it was a symptom I was pregnant. I looked threw the medicine cabinet for two pregnancy test and took both of them. Once 20 minutes past I looked at them and balled my eyes up. 'im pregnant!' I mentally screamed with my self as I jumped. I went to mitsuki's room and hugged her tightly she instantly awoke confused. "Your going to have a sibling" I told her she didn't understand but oh well  we both ran into my room where katsuki was. And jumped on the bed and katsuki flinched and awoke he smiled. "What's up my darlings?" He asked in his morning voice. I sat on the bed and smiled at him with watery eyes "WE'RE PREGNANT!!" he eyes grew wide and an ear to ear smile appeared as he stood up and grabbed me and lifted me up.

Years later
Momo did come up again and katsuki told him proud that has two beautiful girls and a goddess like wife. Yes we got married after I gave birth to our daughter Chiyo. With many more babies on their way. We still had are ups and downs but we got threw it together just Him and I.

Thank you my loyal readers for reading my story and having the patience with me. I am truly blessed to have you and I love your comments. I have many other stories if you are interested in reading those. You guys are amazing.