Drunk

Your P.O.V.

I stayed awake thinking about bakugo and dabi. Should I forgive them? I'm tired it's 3 in the morning for goodness sake. Bakugo left me for being the NO.1 hero he left me. Meaning those four years we had together were nothing if he could just break up with me just like that. As for dabi he made mitsuki inherit his power that's how her hair turned into a Raven color she used to have ash blonde hair with out my permission to do it he sent her to the league of villians to develop the power. It's hard why does this happen to me? I curled up on my bed and silently cried. The door creaked open to see mitsu Walk up to me with her hands up for me to pick her up. I guess dabi got here since she is out of her crib. I quickly wiped my tears away and picked her up. "Y-yyou stil-ll h-hhaven't slept yet-tt?" Dabi's voice sounded drunk? I put mitsuki on my bed in between pillows so she could sleep. "Dabi let's get you some water" I took his hand and walked out of the room as I passed him I was right he smelt like alcohol. "How did you get this drunk again?" I sat him on the table and headed to the kitchen to give him water.

Alright it's time to say what's mine and dabi's relationship well when I was a second year in middle school dabi was a second year in highschool we used to date that was until I found out he was part of the league of villians and he cheated on me with toga. I never wanted to see him again but some how he found out I was back in Japan and looked for me asking for forgiveness. I just can't it's hard on me.

I handed him the water. "I-im s-ssorry y/n" he said while his crystal blue eyes looked at you. "Tch whatever hurry and drink up" I said crossing my arms.  He drank his water and stood up "Are y-you ever going to forgiveee me?" Dabi looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I can't just forget that you slept with toga on my birthday party when I turned 13" I said looking at the floor. "I'm sorry but it's your fault to you never wanted to do stuff like that"
He said with out stuttering "it was my birthday the day you showed me who you were and how unfaithful you are you can not tell me it's my fault. Get out." I looked directly into his eyes with tears streaming down my face. "Your no better than baku-" I was cut off with a hand on my throat "don't even mention his name I'm nothing like him. I hate that son of a bitch he took everything from me" he tightened his grip on me. "I love you! Y/N! I really do." He released me as I fell to the floor catching my breath. He went on his knees "I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you" he tried to grab my shoulder until I flinched away. I got up and ran to mitsuki. I locked the door and opened the window I grabbed mitsuki and jumped out without making a noise. Where do I go from here?