Jealous are we?

I awoke the next morning sore as hell. Katsuki is such a handful sometimes urgh. Anyway I got out of bed and took a hot shower just to get into jeans and a hoodie. I got mitsuki ready with a blue Navy dress on and made two little buns on her. I finally went to go wake up katsuki. "Katsuki get your ass up" I told him heading to his side of the bed. He pulled me closer and kissed me. "Good morning babe" he said with his red eyes glowing from the sun hitting them. "C'mon I am going to the store today do you want to come or not?" I said with a smile. "I'll go just ten more minutes" he said closing his eyes. "No now let's go" I told him grabbing both his hands and trying to lift him up but badly failed because he pushed me on top of him. I let out a long sigh as I laid on top of him thinking of ways to wake him up. I finally came up with just killing him with kisses all over his body. I started with his lips then his cheeks and that didn't work so I tried finding his sensitive spot on his neck which I did find and that bolted him awake. He grabbed my face and looked at me with a glare as I giggled and pecked his lips. He finally got out of bed and took a shower to. He dressed in sweats and a muscle shirt not bothering with his hair as usual. I picked up mitsuki and we headed outside into the car. I approached the Market and got out katsuki grabbed mitsuki and I got a cart for her and the groceries. I was about to finish my shopping leaving mitsuki and Katsuki somewhere in the store. When a guy approached me. The guy didn't seem familiar so I paid no attention. "Hey" he said as I looked at him "hi?" I replied not trying to sound rude. "Um can I maybe get your number? You look very beautiful" he said scratching his head. "Oh uh" I was going to say something but he cut me off "ah! I'm sorry you probably have a boyfriend" he said still looking at me. Then someone grabbed my waist and i rolled my eyes since i knew who it was. "She does have one now back off buddy" katsuki hissed. The man ran away. "Jealous are we?" I asked him "shut up" he said as he pressed himself into me making me cover my mouth before I let out any noise. "Jerk!" I told him as I pushed him away and grabbed the cart to the front to pay.