Ending results

I went back to Japan and slept over at uraraka place. You knew it be the last place he would look for. She greeted me with a hug and sat me and my shacking body on the couch. I told her everything and she instantly got angry. "That selfish bastard!!" She said "And on the day you were going to tell him the news" she added standing up. "Your keeping the baby?" She asked "of course this child has no fault in what happened" you said as you touched your stomach. "You could stay here (y/n) for how ever you want my parents bought a new house and deku bought a house he wants me to move in with him. Don't worry I'll visit you everyday if I have to." She said looking at me serious. "Thank you uraraka" you said standing up and hugging her with tears in your eyes. She smiled and hugged you back 'well let's get you unpacking you want the huge bedroom so let's go you could redecorate if you want to, I'm staying for a little before a fully move" she said leaving the room to me and I  curled up on the cold floor and started to cry silently.

Katsuki P.O.V.
All I saw was the train head to our old childhood neighborhood. I checked at her mom's she wasn't there. I went to all her friends trying to find uraraka but they all said she moved with deku and I dashed over there to see uraraka carrying the last box out of a truck. "Where is she?!" I asked her impatiently. "Who?" She asked dumbfounded. "(Y/N)!! where is she?!" I asked her with a glare. "What!! She's missing?!!" She started to tear up. (She is actually acting :p ) I left I wasn't having any of this I need to find her soon. I'm an idiot and selfish bastard I was blinded by my own desire I pushed her away and know she's gone and with our child. I didn't know I was crying until I felt them fall off my cheek. "(Y/N)!!!!!!" I yelled threw the streets.