That Note

Y/n p.o.v.

Toga was on the floor unconscious I took out the air out her lungs completely. Mitsuki and Katsuki I'll be home. I'll go home... I collapsed on the floor with approaching footsteps "I'm coming home mitsuki and Katsuki". "Y/N!!" I heard a man scream I was drained I couldn't even get back up. I was picked up and got blinded by the sun outside. Then I slowly saw a more calming light. I approached it to only be tackled by someone. "I've missed you so much" a female voice spoke. "You can't be here y/n you have a family go to them" she released me and I saw how Angelica she looked she looked just like my older sister Hazuki. "Hazuki?..." I said to low it'd be a whisper. "Go leave this place you don't have much time left" Hazuki told me as she drifted off "oh and y/n just know katsuki really is sorry so is dabi tell my niece I love her please... I love you little sister" tears rolled down her beautiful face. And I opened my eyes to find my self in a white box? No I was at the hospital with millions of guards around me. "Um... How did I get here?" I asked one of them no answer. A doctor walked in and greeted me with a smile that gave me goose bumps. "Hello Miss.L/N how are you feeling?" He asked. "I feel a bit dizzy how am I here?" I asked him.
"Well um we found you outside the hospital and brought you here" he said looking at the clipboard in his hand. "Where is my daughter I want to see her" I told him. "Your daughter?" He asked. "Yes her name is Mitsuki Bakugo I was told she is very ill please let me see her" I pleaded. "I'm sorry miss but we can't do that" he looked down. "What do you mean you can't let me see her I did nothing wrong my identity got stolen by a psychotic bitch!! I want to see my daughter or so help me I will use my ability to get out the ugly way" I told him. "Alright then miss but we will have to cuff you and keep you under
Surveillance you have many injuries and need to get them treated" the doctor said. "Oh you also came with this note" the doctor handed me a blue piece of paper.

Hey y/n I knew it wasn't you since the beginning. Just know I was with toga just to get to know where she left the real you to save you. It will take a while for me to lose these feelings for you. I know I fucked up by sleeping with toga because of my selfish needs. I really enjoyed what we had. My heart ached when I found out you fell for someone like katsuki. I thought you would break up with him sooner. But you looked genuinely happy and I hated it wasn't by my side so that one day I found out you were pregnant before you told katsuki. I ordered  someone to talk to katsuki and tell him he has this one opportunity to become a pro hero. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I'm also the reason your powers got weak I told someone to make you vulnerable until a limit so I could protect you . I just hated that you were happy with someone else and that he could protect you. That he has your first and that he really adored you. I love you y/n and you deserve to be happy. Katsuki beat the living hell out of me because he thought it was me that night you got kidnapped and I don't think I've seen such determination to look for you. He has lots of pro hero's looking for you. He really loves you. In your sleep while I had you in my arms for the last time I gave you one last kiss and you never once said my name you said katsuki. You deny it but you love him to.
                                             Dabi