A break up

Your p.o.v.

I graduated U.A. Highschool last year heading into being a pro hero. I'm still dating bakugo it's also been a year and two months but he seems distant lately. He finally arrives home "(Y/N) we need to talk sit down" he says as he sits at the table I also sit down in front of him "what is it" I asked. "I don't know how to say this" he said looking down at the table. "Is it bad?" You asked "it's bad and trust me it's going to hurt me then it will hurt you" He said still looking at the table. Your heart stopped "wha-" before you could finish he cut in "we need to break up" "what why?!" You said tears slowly streaming down your face. "I need to focus on being a pro hero and your in the way of that, I always think about you all the time and it's effecting me" this Time looking into your eyes and shock over powered him by seeing you already crying he reached out a hand to touch your face but you slapped it away and ran to the room locking it. You sat your back to the door to feel thud at the door you quickly got up and got a suitcase out of your bed and packed all my belongings. "(Y/N) I'm not done talking please open the door" he said "We have nothing to talk about katsuki" you said threw the door as you zipped up all your needed items and opened the door to see him standing there. He looked at me then looked at the suitcase I held. I walked past him "The house is yours stay with the memories katsu have a nice life" you said heading out the door. "How could you say that so cold hearted" he asked as he punched the wall. "You wanted a break up here it is" I turned around sobbing. "I'm saying I hope once you find out it's a mistake don't come after me katsuki because it's a little to late" and with that said I left his house and walked away.

Katsuki was pissed he didn't say how much you ment to him. Also that he loved you he headed to the bathroom and what he saw made him pick it up and dash out the door. He searched for you all around you couldn't have gotten far. He went to the train station and saw your (h/c) entering the last trian he ran towards it as it was closing and saw you wipe your tears and slammed into the trian. He couldn't get in he already lost you he didn't Know where you left but one thing for sure is he'd find you and tell you how much he regrets that selfish decision. He pulled out the thing he got from the bathroom and started crying seeing the result was positive.