Forgive

Y/n P.O.V.
  Dabi left for urgent business. So I still need to think if I should forgive him. Mitsuki was just a child when he did it but it was for her own good he did it without my permission. I turned to look at mitsuki in the crib sound asleep. Dabi mistake is unforgivable but he is trying. The nanny finally came over leaving me to go shopping. I went to the mall with ochako since she is expecting. It's so exciting I'll be the godmother. Deku is very lucky to have someone like her. After shopping we passed by U.A. and seen Mr. Aizawa outside. "Hey (y/n) didn't you used to have a small crush on mr.aizawa first year" ochako whispered to me. "W-what?! Shh!" I replied as Mr.aizawa approached us. "Well if it isn't (y/n) and ochako how are you?" Mr. Aizawa stared at me. "I'm fine Mr.Aizawa me and deku are expecting" ochako said perky as ever. "What about you (y/n)?" He put his hands on his hips. "I'm okay I guess I have a baby girl" I said kinda embarrassed. "Oh really who's the father?" He asked "He is bakugo but we are not on speaking terms since two years" I replied. "So he doesn't know about her?" Aizawa said "He left me before he found out about us he wanted to be the NO.1 hero so I left" I said with a tear in my eye mr.aizawa wiped it and hugged me. "It's fine (y/n) you didn't tell him though I think you should go talk to him your feelings haven't gone away" he ruffled with my hair then left and I saw Mrs. joke happily waiting for her husband.