You Were What Saved Me

My heart stopped. I read that note and I started crying. Dabi did the most to get back with me. He destroyed everything. Yet he told me what he did. He told me he was sorry. That he believed me. Dabi was the one that saved me from toga. He knew it wasn't the real me and went out of his way to save me. To find me he saved me. Dabi went through all that trouble. Yet I still can't forget what he did. He was there for me through everything. He was with me the moment mitsuki was born. He was there to be her father figure. Even if he did abuse me that one time he was still there. I just couldn't forget and move forward. Then I heard a rukus outside. "WHERE IS SHE!!?? SHOW ME WHERE SHE IS AT EXTRAS!!!" I heard yelling and figured who was there. Then my rooms door exploded in many pieces. Revealing katsuki out of breath. He searched the room and then locked eyes with me and ran to me. I flinched and formed an x with my arms to block. But I was in a tight embrace. "Bakugo?" I said barely able to talk from how tight his grip was on me. "Shut up" he said and pulled apart and grabbed both my hands. "I'm glad your okay y/n I was looking for you" he said looking away with a clear blush showing. "Yeah I know you look like shit" I giggled making him look at me. "Hey! Who's fault is it you ungrateful little girl" he said clearly annoyed. "Yeah yeah thank you" I said as I pulled him into another hug. I must have been in the moment because I pulled away and we were still to close as I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back and held me in a tight embrace by my waist. He was smiling into the kiss. Until I heard a small "eww" to see my mitsuki walking into my room with Grandma. I ran to her and held her in a tight hug kissing her forehead and little hands. "My baby" I said tears streaming down my face.