Baby shower

Y/N P.O.V.

I'm glad I forgave katsuki. His changed or at least tried to. He still has a short temper. But with me by his side he finally calms down. After the shower sex we have been doing it at least every night. Today it's Uraraka's baby shower. I put on a white blouse and ripped jeans. I let my hair go and curled my eyelashes and put little bit of mascara on. I then got my red lipstick and put it on. I was heading towards mitsuki's room when a loud thud was heard. I ran into her room to find katsuki on the floor with a bunch of mitsuki's clothes on the floor. And mitsuki barely dressed. I giggled at his attempt on changing her clothes. Katsuki "tch" and turned my direction and stood up. "This is so damn complicated shut up" he said once he stood up mitsuki ran to me and hugged my leg. "Practice makes perfect" I said as I picked up mitsuki and put her in her crib. "Oh yeah it does" he said with a smirk on his face he slaps my ass. I bent down and picked up the clothes he left on the floor. "How about we don't go to the party tonight and you know stay home for fun" he said as grabbed my arm and pulled me by my waist. "That's very tempting babe but we have to go now go get changed" I said as I kissed his lips. "I don't want to y/n" katsuki said as he gripped my ass. "How about when we come back I'll make it up to you" I whispered in his ear as he kissed my neck. "Sounds like a deal" with that said he exited out the room. I changed mitsuki into a white and red dress and brushed her hair into a small ponytail. Her black hair... I zoned out and started thinking of dabi. I let out a loud sigh and continued with mitsuki and put shoes on her feet. "Babe?" Katsuki said as he came in with a red dress shirt and black pants I blushed and quickly put mitsuki down. "Did you say something?" I asked still blushing. "I need help" he had a small blush as he handed me his tie. I wrapped around his neck and once I was done I pulled him into a passionate kiss. "You look handsome" I said as we shared a breath. He smirked and grabbed my hand. And picked mitsuki up as we headed to Deku's house. Once we got there we were greeted by deku with a smile once he saw me but when he saw katsuki he turned pale. Katsuki smiled and patted deku on his shoulder. "So you do take control deku" katsuki chuckled once he said that. Katsuki still held my hand and walked us in. Once we got in I noticed Kirishma as he ran towards katsuki and embraced each other with a "manly hug" I giggled that they held each other for 3 minutes before departing. Kirishma then saw me and picked me up and hugged me super tight I couldn't breathe. He then saw mitsuki and squealed like a girl before carrying her.