Whats Wrong With Me

My family wasn't always abusive but after my sister's death they became what they are. I don't know why but I knew I was not important to them. I dated dabi because I saw my father in him. My mother would always tell my sister to find someone like my father because his a good man. I always saw my family as teaching me lessons and disciplining me but until recent years I've known that what they did to me wasn't for love it was to become afraid of myself. My big sister died because a hero mission and my parents wanted to raise me into being a villian because they always win but I don't hate my family for what they did. I don't care I was not going to be a villian. Dabi was sweet and caring at the beginning of our relationship. I was young but I knew I had rights to what I want to do and not. Dabi wanted sex but I never gave it to him. Then he cheated and went with my ex girl best friend toga to release himself. I've been afriad of everyone who was kind or tried to approach me because it was gone in an instant for me. My family was happy one day and then they changed real quick. Until katsuki and I started being friends and teasing each other I've learned alot from him and I'm grateful for him except that selfish choice he made. Katsuki saved me believe it or not. He is the one who taught me many things. He is also the cause of me becoming the enemy.