A Crazy Date part 2

your P.O.V.
   His lustful eyes looked into mine as he kissed me passionately. As he unbutton my shirt and licked my tears away. I felt his warm tounge on my cheeks licking my tears away. He then took off his shirt. "If you don't want to (Y/N) I totally understand" katsu said staring at me. I can't say no because my curiosity took the Better in me. "It's fine" I said he smirked as he licked his lips as he pulled me into another passionate kiss. He then kissed me going down unbuttoning my flannel and took off my black dress.

Third p.o.v.
    He blushed at the sight of you in your lace (f/c) undergarments. "Your beautiful (Y/N)" he said unbuttoning your bra. He then placed his mouth on your boob leaving hickeys all over them and starts to suck on your nipples.  He then kisses your stomach and lowers to your pussy grabbing your underwear by his teeth. He takes them off and slowly takes off you flats kissing your foot, ankle,calves, and thighs,then your pussy. He enters exploring you, you moan then you put your hands on his head pushing against your opening. You hear a chuckle out of katsu as he grabs both hands and left your hands on top your head "impatient are we know babe" he said licking his lips again he went down to enter two fingers into you and began going slow then went fast, causing you to moan feeling a knot around your stomach causing him to go faster and "katsuki!!" Was the only thing you said so he stopped and took off his jeans and boxer. You lifted your head to see his huge member and blushed "Scared it won't fit baby?" He asked teasingly with a smirk on his face. He then entered you he slipped out a moan when he did and so did you. He thrusted slow and didn't move making you whimper "katsuki move please move" you said pushing your head back on the pillow. He chuckled and moved slow making your walls stretched with every thrust he did. He went faster each time and you felt that knot in your stomach again and he was about to cum but his ego is to big for him to cum first he had to make you cum first. He went faster making you moan and he slid in on your g spot one last time "katsuki mmm~" and you came closing your wall he pulled out and you felt something hot liquidy fall on your stomach. "(Y/N) you almost made me cum in you next time tell me before that" and with that said he kissed your forehead  and laid next to you.