I Didn't Break Us You Did

Your p.o.v
I feel extremely weak like I've been in this dark room for days. Maybe weeks I don't know but it's so cold. My body hurts my breathing is getting slower. I've become really weak. Is it my Time to go yet? Footsteps are getting closer and closer. Toga is going to inject me and I'll die she took all my blood and it's to the very last drop. The door opens with muffled giggles. "Oh~ y/n~" she sang. "Have I got news for you~" toga approached me even closer. "Mitsuki~ your daughter is in the hospital from lack of sleep and food she is very close to dying because of you" she said with a smile plastered on her face. I clenched my jaw and balled my fist. "Weakling" toga spat as she sat on my lap grabbing a chunk of my hair. "Good news is dabi thinks his dating you and we have slept with each other lots of times" she giggled. "Bitch" I told her as I spit on her face "why? Why do you hate me so much what did I do to you?" I asked. "You took everything from me are not satisfied yet? Why do you want to see me suffer so much!!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. She turned serious "Because you have everything I always wanted. I wanted to have what you had with dabi except I wanted more" she smiled. "And~ with you dead I can have it all. I can have katsuki to. He would believe my act just like dabi. I could have them both" she said getting up from my lap. "Katsuki is not part of this you psychotic bitch!!" I yelled and started to move not noticing I took off ropes that had me tied up. "Leave him and Dabi out of this". "You are broke us y/n once you started dating him I wanted what you felt and now I could experience it" she said. "I didn't break us you did" I reached my limit. I stood up and walked towards toga grabbing her by the neck and dropping her. Then something in me clicked and I felt more powerful. As if my quirk returned.