2 years later

(I know I time skipped alot but for a good reason)

Your P.O.V.
You let out a loud sigh causing mitsuki to wake up (I Know I named her after bakugo's mother) "what's wrong mommy?" She asked sweetly as she looked at you. You played around with her Raven black hair and you saw her father's features like his eyes and attitude in her. "I'm fine sweetheart" you replied to her smiling and turned on the TV and saw bakugo in a interview. The TV interview was talking about what pushed him to be the No.1 hero making you role your eyes. "I'm hoping by gaining this title I get to see my family again" he replied making you almost turn off the TV to see mitsuki looking at you "why don't you like him mommy?" She ask curiously"it's no reason just old memories mitsu" "well one day I'll be just like him" she said with a smile plastered on her little face. "Do you wanna see Grandma mitsuki she just got back from her trip" (You couldn't put bakugo's mother in pain without her knowing her granddaughter you guys have kept it a secret from katsuki because you never wanted to see him again and she understood so she never forced you just as long as she could see her granddaughter.) "Yes! Finally!" She said smiling as you picked her up and headed out the door.

You reach mitsuki's house to have it open as you reach the door knob and see no other than katsuki at the door. He was looking at the ground and slowly picked up his head to see you. "(Y/n)?" It looked as if he was confused you slowly back up as he is rubbing his eyes. "It is you! *tears formed in his eyes as he tried reaching out for you to hug you* (y/n)?" He looked hurt and you didn't want to see him why now you ran or at least tried to with mitsuki in your arms but you were to slow. "(Y/n)!!! Your not escaping me this time" he said using his quirk to catch up and he later did and embraced you. "LET GO OF ME KATSUKI!! Don't TOUCH ME YOU PRICK" you said as he held you and the child tight. "No never (y/n), you have no idea how much I regret the day I broke up with you I was selfish a fool and I'm sorry" bakugo said crying "Get off us we don't need you in our lives we've been perfectly fine without you" you said punching him crying he held you even closer. "I'm sorry (y/n) I really am please forgive me but I Know she is my daughter *he looked at mitsuki who tried to comfort her mother* and I know I love you more than ever I've missed you so much" he said balling his eyes out. "Sorry isn't going to cut it katsuki so please stay as far away from us" you try to escape but his to much of a hot head to understand he then pushed you and the child against the wall and kissing you forcefully you try biting his lips to escape him but couldn't he put so much longing and heat to the kiss you melted but snapped back and felt a tug on your  shirt "mommy look dady is here" mitsuki said.