I dont want to lose you again

Katsuki and I really have gotten closer. He is doing everything to make up for the time we've missed. It's adorable when he does something cute but it's also rare since we argue everyday. He mostly spends his time with mitsuki taking her on Little dates and stuff. His just a great partner. Except for today we got in another argument about Momo because she texted him saying how they we good couple back then and that she misses them barf. Well I saw the message and threw his phone across the wall and left the house I left mitsuki because she was sleeping. I even forgot my phone which sucked but I had spare change to get my favorite ice cream and sat on a bench just looking at the view the park had. Kids playing on the playground and teenage couples walking around. This isn't fair one bit it's like every time me and katsuki are doing fine Momo has to come and ruin everything I started crying not even noticing. I was hit by a familiar scent that made me turn my head quickly. I saw dabi sitting next to me he was quite. He turned to face me and I just broke apart in front of him I even dropped my ice cream. He pulled me into a hug not tight but enough for me to know that he is there and is sorry. After a few minutes we parted and the silence over took us again. "So I take it, it's not going well?" He asked scratching the back of his head I just nodded. "Listen I know you hate me for what I did but it was the only thing I thought was good at the time" dabi continued and I cut him off with a hug "you saved me that makes up for everything you did to me, you sacrificed your self with toga to save me and now I can be with mitsuki again and I really appreciate what you did" I said still holding him as he held me tight. "Katsuki is an idiot if he doesn't value you y/n you know where to find me" he said as he released me from are hug bit I held both his hands and looked him in the eye's. "You were my first boyfriend and I really don't regret what we had but that's in the past we need to move on and you will find someone who will love you just like you love me but we can't go back together" I told him and he did understand what I meant "well it's getting dark I should go" I said but dabi gripped my hand firmly "I'll walk you home" he said as he let go and we started walking. Once I reached home we said goodbye and he left with his hands in his pockets. I let out a loud sigh before I entered my house. Right my new home. I entered and let my h/c hair down. I started walking into the kitchen "so Dabi is back?" Katsuki asked. "We just talked nothing that concerns you" I said as turned to look at him. "IT DOES CONCERN ME!!Y/N WE ARE TOGETHER!" He yelled at me that caused me to flinch. "So what's with you and Momo then why haven't you told her we are together! Tell me katsuki am I something your ashamed of!?" I told him as I pushed him back. "WHAT!? NO I AM NOT ASHAMED OF YOU! y/n do you think I am ashamed of you?" He asked looking at me as I averted my gaze from him. "LOOK AT ME!" he said grabbing me as I faced him "how could I not think you are ashamed of me? People rarely know we are together and you expect me not to feel insecure?! Just leave me alone!" I said as I pushed him to head upstairs then he gripped my wrist "you are not going anywhere we are not finished yet and y/n there is nothing you should feel insecure about your beautiful and yes it's my fault I don't make are relationship public but that's because I don't want you to be a Target" he said "I lost you once and I don't want to lose you again" he said started to cry. "You won't lose me katsuki" I told him as I hugged him. "I just don't want what happened with toga to happen I never truly slept when you were gone and I looked everywhere for you because of the panic that you would be dead by the time I reached you" he continued we never talked about what happened with toga since it was really hard for the both of us.