Whats Your Problem

Your P.O.V.

Dabi was by the door or I at least think it's dabi. The other was fighting katsuki. Until I heard muffled giggles and turned to see toga behind me and cut me from my side. I bit my tongue from the sudden pain at my side to see katsuki on the floor and both dabi's next to him. Katsuki was on the floor bleeding. Toga pulled out her knife and stabbed me from my side. "We could do this the hard way or easy way y/n" toga spat she was referring to hurting katsuki as she threw two daggers and the two dabi's and it went through them causing them to disappear. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Dabi hasn't touched me since the incident that happened on your birthday I am going to kill you to be you and save all your blood to help me out" she had a wicked smile. "No leave me alone" I told her holding my wound. "That's not going to work your daughter could also be harmed by your....decision" toga said as she looked at the door where mitsuki was at. "It will be like old times when we used to pretend to be each other" she said joyfully "it's not like old times you used to be like a big sister to me before you slept with my boyfriend" I said my throat burned as she walked to katsuki and put her foot on top of his head. "I wonder" she giggled before she said anything else and pressed her foot on my... I mean katsuki!! "What would his Brian look like all smashed on the floor" she said looking straight at me. "Screw you he has nothing to do with this leave him out of this you psychotic bitch!" I spat as I headed straight towards her pushing through the wall with my adrenaline pumped up.

Guys what quirk do you want? comment.