ex girlfriend

Kirishma took mitsuki away and started playing with her. It's the cutest thing ever. I sat down on the couch next to uraraka and listened to the latest gossip. The whole room turned quiet when bakugo's ex came in the room. They all stared at me since we have history of being enemies. Momo Yaoyorozu  (sorry if you guys love her I just wanted that ship here) she walked in with a smile. Her hand on her hip. She greeted other people with handshakes but she didn't see me luckily. She saw katsuki though and pulled him into a hug. I felt my blood boil of anger. I sank further down the couch. Kirishma sat next to me and sat mitsuki on my lap. I was back to normal before I turned around to see Momo all over katsuki. I stood up and walked towards them. "Momo how are you" I said with a fake smile. I saw the sweat drop on her as she saw me. "oh y/n what a nice surprise" she said as fake as ever. She still didn't back off  of katsuki. I just looked at him with my eyebrows raised saying 'really' with my stare. He shyly smiled and looked away. 'Fine' I said to him again with a facial expression as I picked up mitsuki and walked away. "Well it wasn't a pleasure seeing you again bitch" I said as I was walking away. Well I didn't want to keep seeing katsuki and her together so I said my goodbyes fast and left without telling him. Once I got home I locked all the doors. Including mine and katsuki's bedroom. I put mitsuki on the bed and laid next to her after our shower and bath.

I awoke with soft knocking at the front door. I knew it was katsuki but I'm not opening the door. His knocking became louder. "Y/n open the door please" he said. "I not going to!" I said. Then he started calling me I turned off my phone. "Oh my Lord y/n I'm sorry" he said. I was still cozy with mitsuki in bed with the window halfway open. I slept again before I was startled by the window opening. "Katsuki go away" I said not facing him. "No we have to talk about this I told you I didn't want to go" he said. I got up and picked up mitsuki as I tried leaving the room. I unlocked the door and walked to mitsuki's room. He followed behind. I put mitsuki down and closed her door. I was then pulled from behind as katsuki hugged me from the back. "Let me go" I said trying to escape his grasp. He started kissing my neck. "sex is not going to fix this" I said clawing at his hands. He chuckled and pulled me tighter. "Go to her let me go" I said still trying to break away. "Your jealous" he said into my skin. "Jealous? Me? Your funny let me go I don't want to talk to you" I said looking at him or trying to at least. He moved me forward so I could see him then he pushed me against the wall. He kissed me roughly and passionate. "I love you okay" he said leaning his forehead against mine. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Stop okay I will only love you"