My Family

Y/N P.o.v.

Well I wasn't free that soon but my whole family got together again and I was happy. Even with the hundred guards outside our new furnished house. Its at least a new beginning I forgave katsuki. And they said that toga is in a special jail that has her locked up in a room. It's a start. They have guards outside because of security reasons having to do if any villian comes back or if I turn out to be a fake. Katsuki has been in and out of the house alot lately. He is a good father surprisingly. He holds mitsuki and gives her kisses if she asked for it. Like all the time but it's cute.

Today was the usual routine. Wake up pick up mitsuki and head to the bathroom. I started the shower for mitsuki and washed her up clean. I then grabbed a towel and headed towards the room to see bakugo in sweats and no shirt. I blushed like crazy I quickly turned away and started to dress mitsuki. Katsuki chuckled at my attempt of not staring at him. Once mitsuki was done being dressed I payed her on the bed with a bottle of milk. I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom so I could shower. Once I turned on the water I put my hair down and started drowning myself in the water. Not hearing anything on the out side. I was hit by cold air and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw katsuki in the shower with me.
Lemon my darling
Katsuki smirked at you and grabbed both your wrist. Pulling you close to him feeling his member on your womanhood. He started kissing your neck and jawline. You smiled that he hadn't changed in anyway. "You have no idea how tortured you had me when we're apart" he whispered to me in my ear. He is still to dominate he claimed you as his with the hickeys. He picked you up and leaned you against the tile wall. The cold hitting your back you gasped. He kissed you passionately and you broke apart from much needed oxygen. He lined himself up in your womanhood and slowly went in. What a tease. You clawed your nails on to his back. He didn't move until you were comfortable. To be honest it seemed like he grew bigger but you wouldn't tell him that. You adjusted your hips and let out a soft moan signaling he could move. And he did very slow at first then after your soft moans he speeded up his pace and you trying to keep it quiet to not wake up mitsuki. Or the guards to not get in. It was a difficult task. Katsuki hit your g spot and you were at you peak he kept slamming himself into you. "Tell them who you belong to tell them who fucks you this good y/n" katsuki said as you became a moaning mess. "YOU KATSUKI!!~" you yelled. "KATSUKI~" you yelled as you came on him. Katsuki came shortly after and detached himself from you. He kissed your forehead and smiled at you. "I love you" you said unexpected that it escaped your lips. He pulled you close to him and smiled into the kiss. "I love you to" he said caressing your cheek.