you look pretty everyday to me.

prompt where will tries to hold stephens hand at any chance he gets :))

AND OMG WE HIT ONE FUCKING THOUSAND READS WHAT
i don't deserve it at all tysm
maybe we could get me to 1k on insta too xx (selfish plug ik skdksks
names sinnamutt on there, a follow would be highly appreciated skdkdkssk)
also please don't ask about what happened monday/tuesday thank you i'm not going to go into it until i'm ready to

will had become boyfriends with stephen a little recently, so things were all very soft between the two. currently, they were both sat on a couch at the xo office, waiting for lawrence to set up for another podcast recording.
will was messing about with his hoodie with his right hand, while his left was tangled with stephens, who was currently leaning against him, snuggled close.
will smiled down at his partner, then piped up about the podcast.
"do we have any specific topics for today's episode?"
"well there's the ksi drama with quadeca, and the stuff between his brother, that can be a starting point. we're also getting some questions off of twitter for some point in the episode, that sound good?"
lawrence informed, twiddling about with the camera settings before he informed the other three that 'were ready to go.'
the pair got up, including brian who was sat over on another couch not far away. they all sat down accordingly, lawrence and brian on one side of the table, then will and stephen on the other, not far from each other at all.
each person had a mic to themselves, and finally the recording began, and of course stephen and will held hands the entire time.

nearing the end of the podcast, the four decided to answer the twitter questions like they said they would.
lawrence read out the first question he found, which coincidentally was about the geordie and the ginger.
"to will and stephen, how did you two get together? and what's your fondest memory of each other?"
stephen looked at will, and will looked at stephen with a gentle smile, and spoke.
"if i remember this right, both me and stephen had developed feelings for each other, then i think when we actually admitted to our feelings, we were at my apartment watching something on the tv, and stephen turned to me and.. and you kissed me right?"
stephen smiled a bit, he had a look on his face as if he was reliving the memory, and nodded.
"yeah, so he kissed me, then we had a big sappy conversation about how we had feelings for each other. and my fondest memory? i'd have to say when we had our first night in as a couple, we ate chinese and cuddled all night, it was really adorable."
stephen blushed at that, but smiled brightly and looked at his lap.
"well, i think mine is when i tried to cook for will as like a surprise meal for our first month anniversary, then i burnt it and fucked it up, will came home and tried to sort it but just burnt it further and basically made it worse, so we just laughed it off and went out for dinner to like a really nice restaurant."
the taller boy playfully hit stephens shoulder, everyone laughing at the memory stephen mentioned.
"bloody hell, god imagine those two trying to cook. anyway go on, next question lawrence."
brian chuckled, shaking his head.

~

"so where we off to now stephen?"
max says with a smile behind the camera.
whilst he's recording will and stephen, he also manages to record will linking hands with stephen, catching the gingers light blush.
"we're off to the river again for another scene, and unfortunately we're not getting you in there this time."
stephen grinned as he looked at will, who smiled back and squeezed the boy's hand lovingly and reassuringly.
"so what are we doing exactly?"
will questioned, gazing down at his beaming partner.
"well, it's nothing too fancy. just a few lines for the next sketch, i've got the script in my backpack."
stephen went on, eyes focused on nothing but wills enticingly green eyes.
stephen had never admitted this verbally, but he could so easily get lost in wills eyes any day of the week. forever if he was allowed.
wills eyes were such a delicate colour, a teepee green more blindingly beautiful than any emerald.
yeah, stephen said he could get lost in wills eyes, and only realising it now, he already had.
"you alright there ste?"
will pondered, smiling at the boy currently marvelling at his eyes.
"y-yeah, sorry. jus' daydreaming."
"'bout you."
stephen mumbled the last part, will caught it from the wind, and unluckily, the drift carried stephens little comment all the way to the cameras mic but not to max.
will smiled sweeter than stephen had ever seen before, and squeezed his hand gently once more, drawing patterns into the smaller boy's palm.
"you're t' adorable for your own good, ste."