FLOAT

"that's a big bed,, let's not waste it..."

it'd been quite a while since the two friends had seen each other, and stephen was rather nervous about seeing will again. he knew nothing would be different or awkward, just the thought of messing something up always lingered. especially since they hadn't seen each other in a while. they were meeting at a train station, will said he had a surprise for him. that only increased his anxieties.
and even more so, will told him to pack a suitcase, in which he had brought; a backpack too of course. stephen had no idea where they were going.

it was currently 6 in the morning, way to early for his liking. ste was listening to music, scrolling through his phone, tapping his foot involuntarily as he waited for his friend.
"boo!"
someone, he now realised that was will, grabbed his shoulders. ste yelped, swivelling around to only sigh in relief when he saw it was only will.
"jesus christ will. you don't need to fuckin do that,"
he rubbed his neck.
"hey it's aight you idiot. now, yous wanna find out where we're going?"
"yes, please."
will readied himself, and with jazz hands, he announced:
"saint-tropez fella!"
stephen stared blankly.
"france you fuckin twat."
"oh! wait what? holy shit-!"
stephen did not think for a second will would do something like that for them.
so, his immediate response was to pull his friend into a tight hug.
will laughed, hugging back of course.

after pulling away, will was stephens guide as he lead them on and off trains, to an airport, on the plane, and all the way to saint-tropez.
"so then, you like the surprise eh?"
"what do you mean, oh do you like it- of fucking course i do! this hotel is incredible, thank you so so much mate."
"it's no problem ste."

when they arrived, stephen was in awe. this hotel was a place of luxury, with groups of people having drinks already, it was around 2 in the afternoon so he didn't blame them. ste couldn't describe how amazing the view was, too. they were right on the coast, so being able to watch the boats on the ocean put him at peace instantly.

eventually, after a hostess lead them around the complex, telling them where everything was, they were lead to their room. and my god, stephen choked on his breath when they entered. there was a massive bed, amazing view, it was perfect, he definitely needed a break. now, he knew he didn't upload that constantly but writing scripts for video after video really tired him out. this was just what he needed.
the hostess finally left the pair, and they settled, seeing their cases had been kindly dropped off by their bed.
"this is fuckin incredible."
"yeah- you don't say!"
stephen laughed, gently shoving will, making him laugh too.
they unpacked, and suddenly it was 4:30, and they were both sat on the chairs by the balcony. it was a haven.
then, stephen took out his phone, went on instagram, and recorded a story.
he showed off the bed, and panned over to will.
"that's a big bed,, let's not waste it..."

wills eyes went wide, making stephen giggle as he ended the recording.

now. stephen had been hiding something for a very long time. he was gay, and he knew of his feelings when he read the comments of one of wills instagram posts, saying how hot he was.
it made him view his friend in a different light, making realise that all his jokes about being a twink weren't so joke-y after all.

he fell head over hells for will there and then, realising actually how good looking his best mate was.

and here was his dilemma.

"oh yeah? you wanna put it to good use?"
that sentence is what made stephen stop.
will obviously said it as a joke, playing with him, teasing his mate but it hit ste different.
it put images into his head.
thoughts into his head.

he flushed red.
then will saw, and his laughing stopped too.
"d-don't say that, that's- that's too fucking dangerous."
"woah woah woah- what's with that change of tone? you aight there ste mate?"
stephen didn't know what to do, he had just cornered himself and there was only one way out.

"please."

will tilted his head.
"please... please what?"

stephen visibly and audibly gulped.
"please, please use me on that bed."
he didn't dare look up. he didn't fucking dare.

he then heard will get up, and he immediately thought 'oh god, he's leaving.'
but then, he felt wills hand tilt his chin up.
"you genuinely want that?"
stephen thought he was dreaming.
"please.."

"then get on the bed."

stephen moved immediately.
he didn't want this moment to end.
he walked over to the bed as will straightened up, following him shortly after.
will instantly pushed stephen onto the bed, crawling on top of him and enveloping him in a kiss.
stephen was in shock, but kissed back, eager and hungry.
as they kissed, will slowly pulled stephens jeans down, along with his boxers before they pulled away from each other.
then, gently and lovingly, will took the rest of their clothes off until both of them were naked.
"you do want this don't you?"
stephen asked, excited yet afraid.
"of course i do, why would i be doing this right now if i didn't? yous doubt yourself too much ste."
"i..- i love you."
will smiled.
"i love you too."
then, as will sucked, kissed and bit stephens shoulder blades, he gently slid one finger into stephen to prep him.
the latter was already a moaning mess, but when he felt wills finger enter him, he yelped, the feeling foreign; pleasure easily overpowering the one of pain.
time passed, and will made 100% sure stephen was ready before they actually had sex.
"yous sure you're ready, yeah?"
stephen eagerly nodded.
"you promise?"
"yes will, now come on."
"sorry, i just don't wanna hurt yous."
"you never could."
stephen smiled up at his lover, making will kiss him deeply as he slowly entered ste.
the boy moaned into the kiss as soon as will did, breath hitched as they both explored this new, incredible feeling.
will pulled away, so caring and cautious. it made stephen want to cry. of happiness.
"you okay that i move?"
"yeah, please."
and with that, will began to slowly thrust in and out of stephen; stephens hands gripping and scraping onto wills back.
as things became easier, will went faster, and stephen moaned more.
then, will almost fully pulled out, immediately slamming back into stephen, making him cry out in ecstasy. the hard thrusts hit stes prostate, his mouth wide open as he whined out, will groaning and panting as he drove into his lover.
seconds later and both of them were cumming, stephen screaming in pleasure and will moaning out his name.

they rode out their highs, will gently pulled out, and lay beside him.
as stephen panted, he started up.
"this, this wasn't a one time thing right?"
"why'd you think that?"
"i don't know, im just scared.. i'm scared you didn't enjoy it or you don't like me or-"
will cut him off.
"shut up. you're talking complete waffle. i love yous alright? i love you stephen. that was the best sex i've ever had."
"that's the best sex i've only had."
"you what?"
"yeah. laugh, whatever. you were my first."
"really? like, with girls, boys or what?"
"both. i wanted someone i loved more than anything to be my first. and that someone's you, and i don't care it took so long for me to lose my virginity, it was worth it cause that was amazing. you are amazing."
"you fucking sap ste."
they both laughed together, and after cleaning themselves off and getting into boxers, they held each other lovingly under the beds covers.
"get some sleep love, we can wake up in time for dinner."
"mkay, love you."
"and i love you too ste."

cute.