all tied up.

i'm sorry

it was time to make another xo video, and it was safe to say that stephen was rather excited. even though he had no idea what today was going to be like or what the topic of the video was going to be, but hopefully he'd get a laugh out of it, and maybe make the others laugh too.
tapping his foot on the train floor, stephen tapped along to the music playing through his earphones, watching the world go by in a considerably fast blur.
he had his phone unlocked, and he was currently texting will.

big box head: how you feeling about today? seeing as you have no idea what's going on
ginger: don't know really, that message makes me think somethings been planned
ginger: will what have you done
big box head: nothing i swear xx
ginger: ffs i already want to go back home
big box head: you love me so i know you won't x
big box head: anyway see you soon ste
ginger: yeah, fucking love you too

ah, platonic. it was only platonic love they shared.
stephen sighed and put his phone on his lap, the stricken panic only beginning to settle in.
what the fuck had will planned?
he was going to find out soon enough, the train slowly came to a halt, it was his stop. and fuck was stephen nervous.
the small framed boy grabbed his backpack and stepped out onto the station floor and made his way out, already well on his way to meet up with the rest of xo.

an uber journey later, stephen had gotten out of the car, and was currently reaching for the door handle to open it. he stepped into the xo office, and as soon as he was about to open his mouth, a hand covered it and his vision was blocked by some sort of cloth.
stephen writhed and tried to wriggle out of such a tight grip someone had around him, which, a hearty laugh later, he found out to be brian.
his mouth and eyes were still covered, and he was picked up rather easily into the air. then came that laugh he grew to know and love.
a laugh that came from none other than will lenney, rather close to his left ear, so he assumed will was behind the covering of his mouth and eyes.
stephen, after one final struggle gave in, and stopped making it difficult for brian to carry him.

after a few minutes that probably felt like much longer, stephen was placed on what he presumed a chair, and he then felt the duct tape snake around him and restrict him to said chair.
will had since then granted the small boy back his voice, with which of course he had to crack a joke.
"this a bit too kinky for a youtube video will, we changing platforms are we?"
now all three stepped in for a good laugh, he heard lawrence chuckle whilst he wrapped the duct tape around his body along with brian, with what he assumed will just watching from afar.

a short while later he could finally see again, and he spotted a very smug will towering over him.
"what's all this about then?"
"well,"
will began, sticking his hand into stephens pocket to retrieve stephens phone.
"we thought we'd might suprise you with something."
will said with a laugh, and as stephen watched will walk over to a sofa nearby and join brian and lawrence, he noticed the entire room was set up for recording. he spotted the lighting, then the cameras, this had been planned to the full.
as ste adjusted to the harsh lighting change, will tapped in stephens passcode and hopped onto his twitter.
"oh come on guys, this is not fair at all."
"you don't have a say in this, it's gonna be bloody hilarious."
brian opposed, snickering a bit as will typed up something that'd probably get him in a lot of trouble.
"so do i just have to sit here and tolerate this abuse?"
"pretty much yeah, oh and we'll be going on your tinder too."
lawrence added, grinning as all three were focused on stephens phone.
"oh come on!"

after a full video's length of footage, the three continued on, having to re-tape stephen to the chair, he was surprisingly good at escaping this rather horrid situation.
so far, many incriminating tweets had been sent out on stephens twitter, such as:
'ooo proper love me some 14 year olds fuckkkk', 'really want will to shag me for the big 1 mill celebration' (that stephen wouldn't pass up the chance if it were to perhaps pop up), 'been outside this primary school and for some reason the teachers didn't want me there, weird. only wanted a few photos is all'
and many more, one of which including a few photos that we won't go into. (they weren't very twitter friendly, seeing as one was of stephen in lace. don't ask. he'll just say it was for a video.)
yeah, stephen had no idea of any of these until he got his phone back, which was currently hours away from happening.