(S) H E T O R E A W A Y

stephen let out a wobbled sigh as he looked up at will.
will looked broken, almost as broken as the boy opposite.

"h- ste, how could you think that?"

stephen trembled, looking at will with what only could be described as pure sorrow.

"i'm so sorry."

"for what, ste?"

"i'm sorry for putting you through this. i'm sorry for falling in love with you. i'm sorry for not being good enough. i'm sorry for not being a better friend. i'm sorry for always cancelling on you because i feel too dysphoric. i'm sorry for always being a burden."

"i'm sorry for being me."

will took one last glance at the boy, and pressed his lips against his. stephen melted into it, grabbing onto wills hoodie as if it had the key to being happy again. they kissed and they kissed and they kissed, meaningful and pure.

will was first to pull away, just to speak.

"i promise you, yous have got nothing to be sorry for. ever. don't ever apologise for being yourself, i love you for who you are, and i swear on darceys life that i'm going to stick with you through this, im going to help you through all of this, and i'm going to be by your side till my last breath, stephen."

will put a hand on stephens shoulder, rubbing it.

"i'm gonna help you get top surgery."

stephen choked on oxygen.
it felt weird, to choke on something so reliable, but stephen hadn't a choice. stephen couldn't believe it. he was in a state of utter shock, so much so that he almost fell unconscious. will hand to catch him in his arms.

"y- you- are you being serious?"

"i promise, love. 100%. im gonna put every single penny i earn that i don't need for food or rent towards it, until we've paid it off. i'll do a livestream to help you, aswell. all donations i'll get will go to you, and i can ask george, alex and gee to help us, if you'd like. anything to make you happy."

will rambled on, holding onto stephen. he had never seen him hold someone this caring before, it made stephen cry of happiness; pure joy.

"i'll never be able to thank you enough for this, god- oh fucking hell, i can't believe this, i really can't- love you, i love you will."

"love you too, stephen."

will pecked the smaller mans cheek, wiping away his tears with his thumb once he had let go of him. both composed themselves after a while, and the night just delved into hours of talking, cuddling, and kissing.

stephen had never felt this way before.
stephen wanted to feel like this forever.

it made him really happy to be called wills boyfriend.

💔

it had been four months of secret dating, and stephen had announced to will that he wanted to tell people, and he wanted to tell their close friends about him being trans.
will was immediate to hug him, telling him how proud he was. stephen of course didn't take it as pride, he felt that he shouldn't be proud to be himself but it was will and god the look on his face when he said that was to die for, it easily made him forget the negative thoughts swirling in his head.

it was present, and stephen held hands with will as they entered gees room. from what he saw, it looked like she was just working at something on her computer, letting some kpop song play on the low as background noise to her illuminated blue room.

"hey, gee?"

she swerved her chair around, looked at will, smiled, then to stephen, and the smile turned into a beam.