Four

That night Phoenix escorted me to my stage, letting me hold onto his arm.

"I'm a private dancer?" I asked.

"Yes. You'll stay back here and only VIPs of your choice can enter. You can go out and invite people back, or you can stand at the door and decide whether or not the bouncers let people in." He said. "There's a whole three closets of clothes and props backstage, too, if you'd like."

I smiled and ran backstage, opening one of the closets. I found a pair of black short shorts with a hole cut out of the ass and a bejeweled crop top, changing into them and slipping on a pair of sparkly stilettos. I left the underwear off and stepped out onto the stage, smiling at Phoenix. "What do you think?"

"You're beautiful." He whispered. "Oh my god. None of the other dancers have this good taste in costumes."

I turned around and dipped, letting him ogle at my ass. "How's that?"

"Perfect." He said, coming up to the stage. "Let's fix one thing."

He climbed up and stood behind me, pushing a finger into my hole. "You'll be more desirable if you look desperate."

I melted as he fingered me, getting hard and whining when he stepped away and jumped off the stage.

I stood up and stepped off, grabbing his hand. "You're gonna take care of this after work, right?"

"Wouldn't have started it if I didn't plan on finishing it." He smirked, squeezing my ass. "Now, you have fun. I'll be in my office if you need anything."

He left and I went to the doorway, pushing the bead strings out of the way. "Boss!"

"Yeah?" He asked, turning around.

"You never gave me a proper stage name." I said.

"How about, Ginger?" He suggested.

I shook my head. "Too much like Cinnamon."

"Kitty?"

I smiled and nodded. "I like that. Kitty."

"I'll have it engraved on your plaque tomorrow." He said. "Don't get too carried away."

I smiled and wandered out onto the floor, looking at all the customers. I spotted a big man with a few other guys looking around, trying to find a place to sit.

I casually approached the main man and looked up at him, biting my lip. "Looking for something?"

"A place to sit. This place is packed all the time." He said.

"Well, my room is empty if you guys wanna watch me perform." I suggested, playing with his tie. "Kitty needs some attention."

He nodded. "Alright. As long as I get a lap dance before I leave."

I took his hand and led his group back to my stage, walking up the steps. I started music and climbed up the pole, starting my routine.

The customers talked as I danced, discussing business and such. After I finished four dances I had their attention, and slowly crawled off the stage, going up to the main man.

I turned away and bent over, flipping my hair as I slowly stood up. He watched me move, entranced by my fluid movements and resisting the urge to touch me.

I turned to him and straddled his legs, grinding on him. "You're so handsome. I bet you'd make a good sugar daddy."

"For you, I'd do anything." He whispered. "My god. And you're new?"