Twenty One

A week later Niko was at a party and I was at the club, waiting for her to call me when it finished.

She called me two hours early, panting heavily. "Daddy, I have a question."

"What's your question princess?" I wondered.

"Would you be mad if I kissed another girl?" She asked, pushing someone away.

"Um, I don't think so. Why?"

"Well, we're a little wasted and she's so, so sexy." She groaned. "I can't help it and I figured I'd let you know just in case I need to find somewhere to sleep tonight."

"I don't really care if you do. Just get it on video so I can see it." I sighed. "And you call me when that party ends."

"Yes daddy." She managed. "Love you!"

She hung up and I sighed, leaning back in my seat.
____________________________________
Nikos POV~~

I dropped my phone in my bag and pushed back against the girl kissing me, pushing her back onto the sofa.

"You're so eager Niko." She said, absolutely breathless. "And hot."

"Mhm." I managed, continuing to kiss her. "God you're so sexy."

"Niko, what's Phoenix gonna think?" Nelly mocked. "He might get possessive."

"He said it's fine!" I snapped. "Malia, should we take this to a bedroom?"

"Absolutely." She said, getting up with me. "Come on."
____________________________________

I woke up later to familiar footsteps wandering into the room, and I rolled over to snuggle closer to Malia.

"Niko, wake up." Phoenix said, shaking me a bit.

I rolled back over, slowly opening my eyes and smiling at him. "Hi daddy. What time is it?"

"It's four am." He sighed, picking me up. "Where are your clothes?"

"Um, I'm not sure." I said, sitting on the bed and shaking Malia. "Hey, do you remember where I put my clothes last night?"

"In the top drawer." She mumbled. "Right side. Leaving?"

"Mhm." I yawned. "Sadly. Daddy's here."

"Well, thanks for cuddling with me." She sighed. "Kiss?"

I pecked her lips and got my clothes, pulling them on and grabbing my bag. "Let's go, daddy."

He took me out to the car and I got in, sitting down as he closed the door.

He didn't get in after me, but stood outside and talked to himself for a few minutes.

When he did get in he was silent, starting the car and driving without saying a word to me.

After a while I broke the silence. "Are you mad?"

He stopped the car, pulling off the road. "What?"

"Are you mad at me?" I repeated. "For sleeping with her."

He took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. "No. Not really. It didn't mean anything, right?"

"Of course not. I was just drunk." I said quietly. "It was just a fling. I was curious."

"About what?" He asked.

"What it was like to sleep with a girl." I squeaked. "I've never done it before. I wanted to know."

"It's okay." He sighed. "It really is, baby."