Seventeen

Two weeks later Niko had gone to a bridal shower the other dancers had thrown for her, while I was at a bachelor party.

I sat in the living room, watching Max and his friends take shots.

"Come on bro!" Max called. "Come drink!"

I shook my head. "I promised Niko I wouldn't. We got sober three years ago, remember?"

"Such a downer." His friend said. "Why is he so dull?"

"He's not, trust me. If we were at the club, we'd be getting lap dances and cheap fucks." Max said.

"No you wouldn't! Lap dances for sure, but my dancers pick who they sleep with!" I called.

"Why don't we go to the club then?" His friends asked.

"The girls have it." Max sighed.

"Kick the girls out." His friend said. "Let's vote! Kick the girls out or stay here!"

I got up, approaching him. "I think the fuck not."

"Why?" He asked. You're the boss. Do what you want. Take what you want."

"The girls are having their fun and I won't allow you assholes to ruin it." I snapped.

He got up and went to hit me, terrified when I blocked his fist and slammed mine into his face.

"Phoenix what the hell?!" Max shouted.

"If you people are going to act like animals, get the hell out!" I snapped.

"Lighten up, man." His friend said. "We're just playin."

"Well don't." I said. "Play around all you want, but don't joke about ruining my future wife's day."

"Guys, maybe the party is over." Max said. "You go home. I'll see you at the bar tomorrow."

They all left, upset but unwilling to fight me. I sat back down and yawned, turning on the TV. Max sat beside me, handing me a water. "What do you think the girls are doing?"
____________________________________
Nikos POV~~

I sat in the middle of a circle of dancers, opening gifts from them.

I opened a box and pulled out a few lingerie sets, and a pair of leather boots. "Oh. Interesting."

Jasmine handed me a bag and I pulled out a vibrator, jumping slightly. "Um....."

"So you can pleasure yourself when Phoenix is busy." She said.

"Thanks." I said, putting it away. "I think."

I finished opening gifts, then was handed a small bag. I took out a small jewelry box, opening it to find a necklace. "Oh wow."

"What do you think?" Kelly asked.

"This is beautiful." I said, taking out the emerald locket. "Oh my god."

"I thought it might go well with your dress." She said.

"Oh this is gonna be perfect." I said, hugging her. "Thank you so much."

As I sat back down the guys came in and Phoenix followed, smiling at me. "Hey princess."

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jasmine squealed.

We sat in a circle and I sat beside Phoenix, showing him the necklace. "Look what Kelly got me."

"Oh that looks expensive." He said, helping me put it on. "It's beautiful. Thank Kelly."

We played truth or dare for a while and I was inevitably dared to make out with Phoenix for a bit, gladly taking the opportunity to kiss my man.

"Hey Phoenix, truth or dare?" Jasmine asked, an evil glint in her eye.