Nineteen

A week later I woke up in our cabin next to Niko, feeling her heart beating calmly as I hugged her.

I heard the breakfast bell, smiling and pressing gentle kisses to Nikos still bruised neck. "Wake up babygirl."

She giggled, pushing my face away. "Stop it. I'm sleeping."

"Come on. Breakfast is waiting for us." I said, continuing to kiss her neck. "You can wear your pretty new sundress."

She kept giggling, rolling over and sitting on my thighs. "You keep messing around like that and I may just have to tie you down."

I laughed, rolling us over in the giant bed and pinning her hands. "Sweetie, you know daddy always takes control."

"Doesn't mean I'm not the one calling the shots." She giggled. "You'd never go past my limits."

"Of course not. I wouldn't wanna hurt you." I said, holding her hands alive her head with one of mine. "But I can make you scream in pure ecstasy all I want."

I trailed my hand down her chest, pulling her top down a bit more. "Do you wanna get breakfast first, or play a game with me?"

"How about we do both?" She suggested. "I got a new toy."
____________________________________

Later we sat in a circle of other couples, Niko comfortably in my lap as we sat on the floor.

They were playing spin the bottle like teenagers, all drunk and laughing as they did dares and answered questions.

The bottle spun and landed on a woman who was obviously into vouyer, and she smirked at Niko. "You two look like a lot of fun. What are your jobs?"

"I own a strip club and Nikos my best dancer." I said. "And my beautiful wife."

"Oooooo, Niko, strip for us!" The woman said. "I dare you!"

The others rallied and Niko looked at me, unsure of what to do. "Well? Think you can handle watching?"

I shrugged, kissing her. "Let's find out. You actually gonna strip, or just dance?"

"Oh I'm gonna strip." She said. "And I'll do my special dance just for you."

She got up and someone started a song for her, turning the lights down.

She started her dance, dragging her hands along her body as she moved, slowly pushing her sundress off and stepping out of it to reveal her glittery body.

She danced sensually, twisting and turning, bending and shaking her ass. The others watched in awe while I tried not to get aroused by her teasing.

She came to stand in front of me, bending down to shove her ass in my face and moving before I could touch her.

She finished her dance and grabbed her dress, pulling it back on and clipping the halter back in place. "What did you think?"

They were all silent so I started clapping, pulling her back into my lap. "How'd you get so glittery?"

"My new lotion has skin safe glitter in it." She giggled. "It'll wash off in the shower."

The others started clapping and whooping, calling for another. "Do it again! Come on! One more!"

"No no. No more today." Niko sighed. "I'm a little tired now."

"Niko, tell me, what's with the bruise on your throat?" The woman asked, thinking it was something kinky. "You into choking that hard?"

Niko froze, her hand going to cover the bruise. "N- no. It's not that."

"Why are you nervous about it?" The woman wondered. "Embarrassed about a kink?"