Eleven

A couple weeks later I was backstage at the club, putting the ears in my hair before I went out to perform.

I turned on my stereo and stepped out into the stage, making the tail sway with my hips. The man sitting on the sofa watching had a mask on, but I recognized my fiance's dark hair and smiled, ready to put on a special show for him.

I did my usual pole dance, spinning and twisting around it. I'd gotten new outfits that fit my new body, and Phoenix had made the club mixed gender so I could keep working there.

After I did the usual routine, I started a small belly dance and made my way off the stage, twirling and stepping towards him.

"Special dance for me?" He asked.

I smiled and sat on his lap, nodding. "Mhm. Special dance for a special person."

"What makes me so special? I thought you were getting married." He said.

I giggled and took off his mask, kissing his lips. "Mhm. To you. Can't fool the Kitty with a mask. You know that."

He laughed and settled his hands on my hips, kissing me. "So, you've taken up belly dancing?"

"I thought it might be nice to surprise you with a special dance when you came home." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. "Did you like it?"

"I did." He mumbled, hugging me. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did." I said, pressing kisses to his neck. "Babe, can I take the rest of the night off?"
____________________________________

I woke up in the bedroom beside Phoenix, curled up and half naked.

I heard something outside and got up, pulling on a robe. Phoenix rolled over and looked at me, yawning. "Where are you going?"

"Clubs closed." I sighed. "I forgot to lock up."

He got up and grabbed our things, following me out. I locked all the doors and got out my car keys, unlocking the car.

"Here kitten. Let me drive." Phoenix said, taking the keys. "You can rest."

I nodded and got in the car, curling up in my seat. Phoenix got in the car and started it, kissing my cheek. "You rest babygirl."
____________________________________

We got home and I stumbled inside, the night on the light. "I may have, um, gotten a little over hormonal and added my own touch to the house."

He walked in and saw my touch, new drapes, a new armchair, and some new throw pillows and blankets. "It's great."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was gonna redecorate when I got home, and I was gonna let you do most of it." He replied. "I like it. It's not too girly, not childish like I was expecting. I like the colors."

He sat in the chair and smiled. "I love this chair babygirl."

"I hoped you would. I got it just for you." I mumbled, sitting on his lap. "I took into account your back and what colors you like and what size you'd want. And found this little thing in an antiques store."

"How much was it?" He asked.

I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. "Um, the store owner has been in to see me dance a few times, and said he loved me so much he'd give it to me for free if I did a special dance for him. Hence the belly dancing."

"Wow. I love the chair." He said. "Not a fan that you sold yourself out to get it."

"I didn't have to do a lot of dancing. He had a heart attack." I sighed. "He survived, but I didn't have to finish the dance."