Seven

I walked out of my changing room that night and looked in the mirror, nervously adjusting things on my new costume.

"Wow. You look beautiful Kitty." Phoenix said, resting his hand on my ass. "This the one from the store?"

I nodded. "Mhm."

"It looks great." He said, rubbing my ass a little. "I like that I can see most of your ass."

"Thanks." I whispered. "Um, will you hand me the tail?"

He handed me the tail to match the outfit, fastening the ears in my hair. "You look like a real kitten."

I put the plug in and stifled a whine, closing my eyes. "Mmmh..."

"I heard that." Phoenix mumbled, pressing kisses to my neck. "If I hadn't made you miss a week I'd take you back to my office and play with you, but the customers will riot."

"After work, I'll meet you in your office." I whispered. "And we can play a fun game."

He smiled and kissed me, twisting the plug. I moaned into the kiss, melting into him. "Mmmh... Phoenix...."

"Yes?" He asked.

"You tease." I huffed. "You're gonna pay for this."

"Mhm. I know." He smiled. "Go on. Let's see how much you can make in this outfit."

I reluctantly stepped out on stage, bowing and meowing. The group of big burly men sitting at the tables raised their glasses to me, cheering when I stepped off and approached them.

I smiled and sat on the lap of one, trail in my hand down his chest. "Hey there."

"Well hello gorgeous." He said, slipping his hand into his pocket. "What's a dime piece like you doing working here?"

"Just wanna find myself a big man to make me feel good." I said, glancing at Phoenix watching from the steps of the stage. "My daddy's been a little distant."

"Maybe I'll be your new daddy." He said, taking a set of handcuffs from his pocket. He quickly locked them on my wrists and pushed me down on the table, one of his friends binding my feet.

I screamed and Phoenix came running, pushing the guys off me and picking me up. "You know the rules. Get out!"

They reluctantly filed out and Phoenix set me down, taking the binds off. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head and started crying, hyperventilating. He hugged me and picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom. "It's okay. Let's get you in some more comfy clothes."

I shook my head. "Uh-uh."

"What do you want then?" He asked.

"Just cuddles." I mumbled, hugging him. "Please?"

"Absolutely. But let's get you in more comfy clothes first." He said, making me change.

After I changed he picked me up and cradled me, carrying me to his office. The door opened and he took me inside, sitting in his office chair with me on his lap.

"Mr. Horatcio, you've brought a friend." A woman said.

"Boyfriend." Phoenix told her. "I was watching him perform and the customer decided Niko was a doll to be played with."

"Isn't he though? I mean, he is a stripper." She said.

"Doesn't mean he's a toy. He performs, teases the customers, and that's it. He doesn't sleep with them, let them touch him, or anything like that." He said. "Right baby?"