Five

A few months later it was Christmas and I was sitting backstage, looking at my sexy elf costume in the mirror.

"You look lovely." Phoenix said, kissing my ear.

"I don't like this. It's so little." I pouted. "I can't dance in this."

"You can change if you want." He said. "But everyone else is dressed as naughty elves."

"I'm changing." I mumbled, pulling the shirt off. "My god what were you thinking?"

"Well, I was thinking it would be cute to have a bunch of little elves running around. But I think one Kitty will make it perfect." He said, going to my box of tails. "Which one were you thinking?"

"Um, I was gonna be a Maine Coon tonight." I said. "So the really long fluffy one. The ears should be with it."

He got them out and I changed into my signature shorts with the hole in the ass, taking the tail and putting a bit of lube on the end.

"Do you want help?" Phoenix asked.

I shook my head. "I got it."

I slowly pushed it into my hole and bit my lip, suppressing a whine. "See? Got it."

He smirked and came up behind me, grabbing the plug. "You know what I could do with this?"

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

I whined as he twisted it, leaning my head back against his shoulder. "Ahhh.... Phoenix...."

He pushed it deeper and started moving it, sucking on my neck. I whimpered and squirmed against him, trying my hardest to stay quiet. "Ahh... O-ooh... Phoenix... I-"

"You what?" He asked.

"Need to perform." I managed panting slightly.

"Maybe I wanna be the only one to see you strip tonight." He growled. "What do you say? You can't get in trouble for skipping out with the boss."

"But I've got a full schedule." I mumbled, relaxing as he lightly palmed me. "I gotta perform."

"Your lips say no, but your body says now." He said, twisting the plug again. "What do you say? Skip out with me tonight?"
____________________________________

I laid in bed in my room at the club, my fingers laced with Phoenix's as we both tried to wrap our heads around what we'd done. We were both breathing heavily, hardly able to speak or move.

"Oh my god...." I managed, my throat sore and my voice shakey.

He nodded. "Indeed."

"I didn't know I could do that." I whispered.

"Me either."

"What got you to do that?" I asked, looking at him.

"Which part?"

"All of it."

"I don't know. I just really wanted to make you feel good."

"Well it worked."

We laid there for a whole longer, then he shifted to look at me. "I swear you're a pornstar."

I shook my head. "Never been in a movie."

"You could. You'd put any pornstar to shame." He said. "Like, oh my god."

I smiled and giggled. "Thanks"

He moved to cuddle me and I shifted to my side, resting my head against his chest. "Phoenix, what if we decide to be more than this?"

"What do you mean?"