Twelve

A couple months later I'd found out who was after Phoenix and tracked down his hitmen, luring them to the club so I could pick them off. I'd started building a sort of empire of my own, with people disposing of bodies for me and helping me track people down, doing my bidding.

I walked out on my stage and smiled, finding the man I'd invited for a personal dance sitting on the sofa, eagerly waiting for my performance.

I did my usual routine, the pole dance and belly dance, then made my way off the stage towards him. He watched in awe as I got closer, not noticing the dagger in my costumes pocket. He focused on the tail swaying and the way my body was moving, entranced.

I straddled his legs and leaned in close to him, snaking my arms around his back and cuffing his hands to a bar in the sofa. "You know, I've got a couple questions for you."

He nodded. "I'll answer anything."

"Well, who's your boss?" I wondered, trailing my finger around his chest. "I really wanna meet him. I've heard so much about him, and I'm dying to dance for him."

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that." He said, breaking out of the daze. "Kitty you need to let me go right now."

I pouted and stood up, crossing my arms. "You know what? I don't wanna play anymore. I'm gonna leave you right here until I'm really to play again. Chao."

I started walking away and he sighed. "Fine! Fine I'll tell you the building he works in!"

I giggled and sat back on his lap, leaning in close and making my eyes sparkle. "Really?"

He nodded. "The building is called En Rout. Don't tell him I sent you or he'll kill me."

I squealed and pecked his lips, taking out my dagger. "Thank you so much! I'm so excited I could just-"

I plunged the dagger into his heart, getting up. "I could just kill someone. Felix! Take care of this one!"

Felix came out and took the body away, to a secret room I'd discovered with a wood burning furnace big enough to burn a body.

When he came back I paid him and kissed his cheek, making his smile. "Thank you Felix. You keep an eye on this place for me? I'm gonna make a house call."
____________________________________

I walked into the office building and up to the receptionist, smiling. "Hi!"

"How can I help you today?" He asked, kissing the back of my hand. "Lovely lady."

I giggled and leaned on the counter so he could see down my shirt, smiling. "Can you tell me what floor Mister Denasio is on. I'm a dancer and I'm supposed to be making a call to his office, but he never told me what floor."

"Mister Denasio would be on floor fifty two." He said. "Maybe I could get a dance after?"

I giggled and walked past to the elevator. "If you're really lucky. I'm not cheap."

The doors opened and I stepped in, smiling at the IT guys leaving. "Have a good night!"

They left with smiles and I pushed the button for floor fifty two, taking my phone from my bag. It started ringing and I answered, sighing. "Hello?"

"Hey princess." Phoenix said.

"Hey baby!" I giggled. "I miss you!"

"I miss you too." He said. "Where are you? The club is supposed to be open tonight."

"I know. I'm running an errand." I said, looking up at the floor number. "I'll be back there soon."

"Would this errand happen to be in an office building on the top floor?" He wondered.