III - stucked

- S O F I A -

I was now at the airport ready for my flight back to London. I wore a baby pink dress shirt tucked in a blue high waisted denim shorts. Wore my white yeezy to top up my cute outfit.

Arriving at the London airport

After three hours finally I've arrived in London. The whole month of having the freedom of only just me and myself. Traveling around LA. Enjoying the LA vibes with some new found friends, that was really a moment I couldn't forget.

Except for my last day. I really hoped that I could just chill and enjoy my last day by eating at my fave french cafe but it turns out some bitch ruined my perfect day. I really thought that I was meeting Psyche in LA. I thought it was a big coincidence I mean I thought it was meant to be. Sadly it wasn't Psyche but someone who's totally opposite of Psyche. I would not deny the fact that I've had my eyes on psyche for the longest time. I've liked her ever since but sadly I cant take it into action since it would be weird for both of us. I pity Psyche for having a sister like her.

Flight Attendant:
Thank you for flying with London Airways. Have a safe trip.

The plane has landed and the people suddenly rose to their seats and started to gathering their things. Everything was in chaos so I just sat down for a moment and waited for the passengers to come out.

As the passengers lessen I stood up and gathered my things on the top compartment. I reached out as I can and tried to pull it out. My backback was really heavy that I couldn't get it out without me falling over.

"Excuse me, may I?" I heard someone said as I heard footsteps coming from my back. I felt a sudden jolt as the person was so close to my back and started to reach up and grabbed my things swiftly without any sweat.

"Here you go." I heard the person whispered into my ear which caused me to suddenly turn my body around to see who the person was. Finding my face an inch away from the rude girl whom I met this morning.

"If it weren't for that white shorts, I wouldn't help you." She grunted and started to walk out with my backpack on her back. She was wearing the leather jacket that she wore when I met her with a black shirt and a black ripped pants with fishnets on the holes. She's exposing so much skin on the right damn places. I can't deny she was indeed hot but I'd still prefer the innocent Psyche.

"Uhm hey thanks." I said as I was rushing out to caught up with her phase.

"Kung di ka lang kasi nakasuot ng maikling shorts di kita tinulungan. Akala ko pa naman maganda. I was looking forward to get your number. Damn if it weren't for that fine ass." I heared her mumble things which half of it I couldn't understand. But she did say that she's looking forward to ask my number and if it weren't for my fine ass? wait what?

We were now at the Arriving section where there were lots of passengers being met by their families. Sadly my parents couldn't make it since they're closing a great business deal. I was running just to try and catch up with Scythe but she's damn fast at walking.

"Scythe sweetie!" Someone shouted which I'm guessing was her mother. I came to look for the person who shouted just to see a middle aged woman with Psyche's resemblance. Beside the woman was Psyche herself, wearing a cute little dress totally the Psyche I'm used to seeing.

I stayed back a few steps away from Scythe to not steal the spotlight since Psyche was also a goodfriend of mine. Psyche ran towards her sister and hugged her tight enough to carry her upwards. I let out a small chuckle at scene I was seeing.

"Oh my God! Sofiaaaa!! Woah what a coincidence!" She said running into me and hugged me twice as hard as she did on her sister. I saw Scythe went to her mom and hugged her then they went ahead of us.