IX - Bittersweet memories

- SCYTHE -

I can't believe she liked my sister. She of all people? Why does it have to be my sister? And what if my sister likes her too? What am I supposed to do? And why the fuck am I thinking about her? I'm not supposed to be this bothered but I can't help but think.

I marked her. She's supposed to be mine and what I want I always get. She's not worth all the fuzz but I can't help but think about her and my sister which pisses me off. I shouldn't really care but I can't take her off my mind.

I was in my room contemplating on what the hell is happening to my life and decided to head out and cool of steam. I took a quick shower and changed into a victoria secret lace lingerie and a white shirt and some sweatshorts.

I went out for a walk and headed to the Lake of desire. I hate how my mother came up with the stupid names but I liked how the artist that was incharge in this area made the sirens live up to its name. Such desirable creatures.

I went over the edge of the lake and sat on its fine white sand. It was getting too hot that I decided to take a short swim with the fishes on the crystal clear blue green waters.

I took off the shirt that I was wearing and also my shorts. I saw the lights flickered on the sirens eyes indicating that it has been turned off. Hmm I smiled at the thought that the man behind the screen had some decency to give me some privacy.

I jumped into the water and swam without any diving equipment at all, good thing there aren't any specie of fishes that were poisonous or anything that is harmful. All the fishes here were harmless and all I could say is it was breathtaking to be able to swim with thousands of fishes and their very own coral reefs.

Im guessing this lake is about 20feet deep since the corals were hard to reach unless you dive under the sea floor. The lake was wonderful and it took my mind off from what I was thinking and gave me time to enjoy life to its fullest.

I haven't took any diving lessons at home since all I did was just travel and enjoy the night life and study. I could tell you a bunch of famous restaurants and hidespots in Manila but I couldn't tell you about the beaches in boracay, or the mini islands or the wonderful scenery in Palawan. I mean whenever I went to those places, there were just huge parties being held in their private villas and homes or hotels. Yes I might've seen the wonderful Palawan but I haven't experienced the wonders of Palawan.

It took me back to thinking I should've enjoyed the Philippines back then when I was still there. I got up from the waters and went to dress quickly.

I looked at the statues and thought, if there were security cams all kver the place then there might be someone who could hear me whenever I speak.

"Excuse me is there anyone who could hear me?" I asked testing my hypothesis.

"E-Eherm M-Miss Scythe I-"

"Stop and call me Scythe. I dont need formalities when I cant see you." I was never a fan of formalities yet I had to practice it so that the people would respect me and never mess with me.

"F-Forgive me Mi- I mean S-Scythe, I'm Xavier the assistant of Mr Fred Sebastian. I am honored to be a part of something but may I ask to what pleasure do I owe thee?" He sounded too nervous which annoyed me so much. I rolled my eyes and sighed.