XXII

P S Y C H E

I stood there dumbfounded at the sight I was seeing. It has been too long since I last saw him. He walked out of his car with that charming smile of his. He must've saw me as he went towards my way.

"It's been what? A year since you've last visited love. I missed you so dearly anak." he sat beside me and gave me a tight hug.

I looked at him still shocked by his presence as he chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. My heart warmed at his gesture. He might look like the strict father that is and believe me when I say he's not. He's uptight at times that we needed it but he's the most understanding man I've ever met.

"Dada it's been awhile too and I miss you. How could you not visit me in London?" I could feel my lips curl into a pout. He smiled widely as he softly brush my hair.

"You know your grandparents banned me from going to your school. And Im not allowed to see you nor be with you in anywhere in Europe. They have all eyes everywhere in this continent. Good thing your mom had the perfect place for me to visit both of you."

I sighed at the thought of my grandparents. Ever since my mom and dad met they have been against my father. My dad was born as a low class man, with a family who's work is just enough to get by day by day. But even though my father's family isn't wealthy, I've never looked down on them. I'd rather have a family with a heart of gold rather than a family who's soul is pitch black.

"I'm sorry dada in behalf of granma and granpa." I said in a low voice, even though my grandparents hated my father he still has a little respect for them both. And that's why I look up to him. He rose up to attain what he is now. He might have taken the rockiest path of all but he never gave up in order to provide the best for his family.

Even though my granma issued a restraining order for my mom which I had no idea unto how they did it because I know mom wouldn't agree. But beyond all the ruckus that my grandparents created it never stopped him from being a great father to us both. He might not be the best husband for they weren't allowed to wed, but he became the best dad he could ever be.

He picked up the blunt from my fingers and placed it on his lips. He gave a soft laugh as his head shook lightly.

"Your mother has a great taste for these things. For me a cigar is enough but sometimes a little weed could give you the greatest comfort of all." he spoke as if reminiscing the past of their fallen love.

Although my father had become the most powerful man on Asia, he still couldn't too agaisnt my grandparents. And that's what saddens me, he worked hard to recieve the respect he deserves and yet he got a restraining order.

I grunted at the thought. My father noticed the shift of the atmosphere as he blew a thick smoke out. He smiled sadly and got up.

"Im here to discuss about the company iha dahil kayo lang naman ang magma mana nito. Especially you Psyche, your sister already recieved the training she needs while growing up. Ikaw na lang ang pinag aalalahan ko. Hindi mo pa alam ang pasikot sikot when it comes to my business." He said with worry on his voice.

"Dada I know how to run a company, I've been working on mom's pharmaceuticals for too long and also may internship din ako sa business nila granma and granpa." I whined.

"I know sweetie and I'm proud of you dahil nakaya mong patakbuhin ang dalawang kompanya, but you know too well that my company is far different from those. Your mother has agreed on you attending college in the Philippines." the last sentence wasn't meant to inform me but it was said with such diction and I knew I couldn't say no to this.

"Okay dad. Since it feels like napag usapan niyo na din naman ni mom. I'm fine with whatever it is na you two had discussed." and with that I stood up as he gave me a proud smile.

"You'll be coming with me. I already have a flight booked, we'll have the last flight tonight." He said with such excitement and conviction.

--------------------------------------------------

S C Y T H E

I could feel her warm breath on my shoulder as she lowers my bathrobe. Her lips gliding softly on my skin. I could hear my self curse at how she makes me feel.

The sensation of her lips as she planted soft kisses towards my back. My body lit with heat, as i felt the tip of her tongue on my skin. Sucking it gently ash she creates red wet hickeys.

I moaned. Fuck. Her hands crept slowly as she breathe heavily on my neck. She gave me sloppy kisses on my back as her hands reached for my breasts. I looked back at her as she continued to create marks on my body.

Her head tilted upward as she slammed her lips unto mine as her hands slowly grasps my mounds. Her palm softly touching my breasts as I let out a moan in between our kisses.

"A-Ah" I let out a soft shriek as i felt the tip of her fingers pinch my nipples. Like being electrified my body jerk at the sensation she's giving me.

My mouth opened as I moan enough for her to sneak in her tongue. I could feel her need as she kissed me passionately.

"Fuck me." I said with a hoarse voice.

She looked at me with her eyes filled with desire.

"Say it again." She said.

I stood up from the bed and placed myself on top of her, I pushed her hard enough to knock her down on the bed. My hand on her neck tight enough for her to breathe and choke for my pleasure.

I leaned down to face her. Slowly licked her chin to her lips and planted a hard sloppy kiss.

"I said fuck me." her hands soon reached my waist as my hips moved on its own.

She moaned as I hit her sweet spot.

"Fucking shit! Open up!" a yell filled the room as loud knocks followed.

"Fuck." we both cursed and stood up.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Masakit sa puson no? Trust me ako rin. Ehehehehehe. Musta na guys? Yieeee grabe na inspired ako mag update dahil sa mga recent votes niyo. Sarap sa feeling na may nakaka appreciate kahit short update lang hihi. Anyways thank you sa mga nagbasa! Grabe akala ko wala akong readers hahaha. Kahapon ko lang talaga nabasa mga comments niyo. And sorry sa mga pagkakamali and also kay Marosultus ba yun? Besh mahirap mag english yung vocab ko kinakalawang kaya di ko matuloy tuloy na english lahat. Hihi. Pero I'll try na ilessen yung tagalog. Anyways comment down below kung ano pa kelangan ko baguhin or any suggestions. Thank you ulit!