V - rainy days

- SCYTHE -

I was awoken by small patting sounds like droplets of water onto the roof. I opened my eyes and saw a dim light coming out from the white curtains of the windows infront of me. I looked at the clock it was still 5 in the morning.

I had no idea what the room looked like when I went in here last night. I was too tired to look around. But I was amazed by the wooden walls with accented with some naturely vibe on it. Live plants hung around the walls with some small lights to decorate it. It was indeed the room where I belong. It wasn't too extravagant but it was enough to be instagram worthy. I looked at the the table near the bedside where there's a huge mirror which was enclosed by a carved wood that was shaped into one of the indian mosques. With some small cactus plants on top and a small elephant figurine. There were also bunch of scented candles which were placed nicely with the decorations on the table, a mini library and also a coffee machine. I'm guessing that this is one of the guest rooms. Its okay I mean I like it, no, in fact I love it! The floor was varnished and shiny with a carpet with native indian patterns on it. And on the walls were hanged paintings of the rain forest and the Swiss Alps. It was indeed my type. Wherever my room is, Im keeping this room as my secret spot.

I slid the curtains to the side and was welcomed with a majestic view from the terrace. It was wonderful. The vast forests and people working from what I'm guessing is a huge fruit farm. There were trees everywhere, mangoes, apples, red and green ones, bananas, some wide strawberry field and on the other field was some vineyards of different types of grapes.

I went out to the terrace to feel the light rain and was surprised when I felt nothing. I looked down to see my sister wearing some plain shirt and Im guessing some black calvin kleins. Don't judge my sister, I mean thats the only thing she got from me. My habit of wearing those soft and comfortable boxers. I mean we both have Victoria Secret lingeries but CK's are just our go to's.

I don't know if its just some weird telepathy or something but my sister quickly turned around and saw me staring. She waved me Hi and showed me her baskets full of blueberries. She motioned me to come and I nodded and gave her a smile.

I went to the bathroom for a quick shower. And grabbed a large white shirt and wore my kleins. I have a habit of wearing large shirts and no bras. I hate the feeling of my body wearing something tight especially at home. I dont wear any bras at home at all. That's just me, luckily my sister doesn't follow my way of dressing explicitly.

I looked like one of those women in the movies who wore their boyfriends shirt with nothing underneath. I live for the illusion of making people believe that Im not wearing anything underneath. That's my style, to look extremely fuckable at mornings.

I was done getting ready and went down. The maids who were cleaning the halls awkwardly smiled at me. I flashed them my devilish smile, looks like my illusion never fails.

"So how come there's a huge garden or might I say a farm behind the house?" I asked my sister who was busy caressing a blueberry tree.

"Well we know how much you love nature and the rainforest and anything leafy. So we built this villa with that theme and it just grew into us and thats how it got this big. At first there were just a few plants and then mom and I came often and we hired some gardeners to take care of Eden, which is this garden. And now it looked like a huge farm."

"Interesting. Mom really cared about me huh? She even built a house considering what I like and what I dont. I mean even though I avoided seeing her for three whole years she still did that for me," I looked down and sighed at how stupid I was, "I promise I'll catch up with mom." I looked at her and weakly smiled.