XIII

- S C Y T H E -

Walking back to the mansion was quite awkward. I dont even know why It was so quiet. Maybe because Im not used to being sweet to anyone? After I got my heart broken by loving too much, I swore to myself that I would never have any deep feelings for anyone. I think falling inlove requires too much and I've already had my fair share of that 'too much' kind of things.

I hate how everytime I got what I wanted it felt like there's nothing more to it. Parang ngayon I dont feel like shit at all.

We entered the mansion and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Even the people around us could sense that there was something wrong going on between us two. We weren't casually fighting like cats and dogs.

I looked at her, she was sitting beside Psyche while I sat beside my mom.

She wasn't even eating her food just blatantly staring at it. Eating a few bits but then would just end up staring at it.

Everyone noticed the cold atmosphere, no one even bothered to break the silence. Everyone is afraid of dying right infront of the dining table.

"Eherm." I looked at my mom whom purposelty coughed. I'm guessing that she cant handle the silence no more.

I looked at Psyche and and she was looking at me like, mouthing the words "what's happened?"

I shook my head and told her to dont mind it, she kept her silence and went back to eating.

I looked at Sofia and at that same moment she was looking at me. I looked away out of shock. I looked back at her and saw her looking at her plate silently pouting. I took a deep breath and got up from the table. I went out and walked towards the garden.

I took out the blunt that I had on my pocket and light it. I took a big ol' puff and exhaled all the bad shit.

I dont have time for this shit. Everything was going so well but my stupid mind can't stop thinking about it all.

What if things happened last night just because I looked like the person she wanted for so long? What if I was just a rebound, a person she could use for her own benefits? A person she could toy with? I hate how inferior I feel about myself right now.

Im Scythe Ambrose Sy. I get what I want and whenever I want it.

But what bothers me the most is that the way she's making me feel. Right now I could feel alot of emotions surging into my body, its like a whole debate wether or not I like her or I want to play with her.

I can't risk myself getting hurt.

The last time I was this problematic was with my ex. I dont want that. I dont want love. I dont want any complications.

But I want her.

I'm Scythe if I want you I could have you. What's mine is mine, and you Sofia, you're mine.

I would do everything I can to have you mine and mine only.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Short update ulit! So from all the steamy stuffs happening, you'll find yourself lost in some comiplicated shit. Well what do you think would Scythe do to make Sofia hers? Comment down below and leave a vote please! Charot hihi

2nd year college is chill since 24units lang ako. Cant take neuroanatomy nor Neurophysiology. Huhu. But that's okay, mahirap din kasi. Nakakawasak ng ulo. Anyways pa congrats naman guys dahil iisang braincell na lang ang naiwaing nag ffunction sa ulo ko. 😂 Wohooo! Chos hihi. Sorry late update since ML has been keeping me busy from updating. Ehe ehe 😁

May part two to pramis, side naman ni Sofia 😉thanks for reading guys hihi.