XX

A/N:

Been awhile mga bes! So what's up? Djk. So like I promised, I'll update once medj okay na si heart. So far okay na rin naman ako haha. Still fucked up pero atleast kinakaya na ng onti. Haha. I think this was the longest time na break kami ng ex ko. We always get back together kasi agad. Pero this time it was different. Ewan ko ba. Shitty akong tao maybe that's why iniiwan ako. Anyways sorry nadamay pa kayo haha. To make up with the time I spent healing, here's an update before my exams week next week. Hwaiting lang guys! Hihi.

------------------------------------------------------------

S C Y T H E

I went to the kitchen wearing only the bathrobe I had wore going out of my room. I saw my mom eyeing me and I just gave her a mischievous smile. She chuckled in silence, this is why I love my mom. She's very supportive and very different from my grandparents.

My sister noticing the secret glances that me and my mother had and she had that weird surprised look. And then she gasped as she realizes why me and my mom was smiling.

"Mom you knew about this?!" Psyche all shocked at the revelation turned to look at us both.

"Yes since the very day they fought. I knew there was something with them both. The sexual tension in the air was too thick for me not to notice." My mom casually rolled the words as if it was just a normal thing to say.

Meanwhile my sister just choked on air as she coughed loudly as if she just choked on actual food.

"MOM! WHAT THE HELL? YOU KNOW SOFIA'S MY BESTFRIEND AND SCYTHE TURNED INTO THE BIGGEST A-HOLE SINCE THEA!" She literally whined like a 9 year old infront of my mom and my mom just clicked her tongue.

We were sitting in the long table sipping our coffee as we waited for the last guest to arrive. My mom was in the very center as my sister and I sat on the opposite side facing each other.

My mom leaned towards my sister and gave her a half hug as she pat her head lightly.

"Give your sister a chance to be happy. Also I can see that Sofia is a great person and she's capable of bringing back the old Scythe that your sister was."

This time it was my time to choke. I looked at my mom with the dumb expression on my face and my mom just winked at me and smiled. She faced my sister and sighed softly.

"Now now you two stop fighting. Let them figure out what they have, there's nothing wrong with finding love in the summer. And if there's something you need to worry yourself about is yourself. You're entering college and still hadn't able to feel the flare of love." I laughed at the last sentence that my mom said, well it was true. My sister never had any experience with romance since she's the type of person who's an introvert whenever she's home.

She had never told me about anything serious, just light crushes well not exactly crush. She'll update me about someone and telling me that she finds the person cute but nothing deep than that.

My sister's a virgin when it comes to romance. Sometimes I think she's just not interested with finding love. But that's okay, I understand how shitty it could be.

I know she socializes and goes to parties but she never had made out with anyone. She's just too precious and innocent to even think of any nasty thoughts. She's the type of person that in one look you could just say that she's a baby and not someone you could have fun with.