XVI

S C Y T H E

I was walking around the villa when I saw someone near the lake. It wasn't that sunny but it was bright enough to be the perfect day.

She was wearing her white polo shirt paired up with her short shorts. She was quietly reading some thick book while holding a lit blunt on her right hand.

I laughed at how calm and peaceful she looks like. A thought crossed into my mind and ought me to come closer. She looked so beautiful as she reads the book, I went into her back and tried to see what she was reading.

It was chemistry which is such an easy-peazy subject. Well it isn't my favorite since it isn't that hard but yeah for me that's like the easiest level.

She hadn't noticed me yet so I sneaked into her back up to the front. I smiked at the sight of her in deep sleep. I haven't noticed she was sleeping since she was holding the book quite well and the blunt too. She was sitting properly and when you look at it from afar, you'd think she's reading.

I took the blunt away from her and took a large puff from it. From what I could taste it was a very familiar strain, this strain was used by my friends to smoke after a stressful week off from school.

It was the Jupiter OG strain, it was actually great for stress relief but it kinda makes you too drowsy. Its great to help you focus too but then it is better taken after the stress week.

"Hmm sophie this isn't the right strain to help you study." I whispered into her ear and smiled.

"Sophie wake up." I looked at her and she didnt move at all.

"Baby waaaake up" I tried waking her up softly but she didnt budge.

"SOFIA I'M GONNA STRIP YOU NAKED!" Her pupils were dilated, eyes wide open as her body shook.

I laughed my ass off. She touched her chest and exhaled when she saw me. I gave her the most innocent smile I could muster and the most greasy wink.

"I tried waking you up softly..." I whispered and she looked at me with her brows furrowed and her nose crunched up with a long pout. Such a cute lil chipmunk.

I took the last hit off from the blunt and exhaled all the smoke right in her face.

"YOU BITCH!" I laughed as she coughed so hard.

I missed this. I miss how we could easily get into the nerves of each other.

I looked at her, she's laughing. She isn't trying to avoid me. She isn't trying to escape from me. She was being the Sofia that I love to annoy and make fun of.

I glanced at her once again and pulled her into my lap.

Fuck I missed this.

My hands found its way to her waist as I looked at her straight. She bit her lip in the most seductive manner on earth.

She moved closer and whispered into my ear.

"I missed you too." I could see her eyes darkened with lust and need. She leaned in and kissed me it was awkward at first but as soon as her tempo started changing as she fastened the phase.

She held my neck the way she liked to be held. Tight enough for me to gasp into her kisses. She bit my lower lip as her hips started to move slowly.

"You both gotta stop fucking open in the effing garden! God you're makin me thirsty."

We stopped abruptly and heard loud footsteps coming into our direction. We fixed our selves and tried to look neat and clean.

"Eherm" putangina how the fuck does she look hot and annoying at the same time?

The person just shrugged in front of us and took the well lit blunt on the floor. She took puff and exhaled the smoke up.

"This shit will make you damn sleepy. You need something better like bubblegum kush or harlequin." She casually said while puffing the blunt.

We stood there high and not caring a shit. She might've noticed and laughed at us. She winked and then threw the blunt.

"Im Anastasia Kate Sebastian, the one who helped Cynthia in programming the AI. Anyways good thing I saw you both at the screen while the boys were feasting at the sight that you both created."

She went closer to me and bent a little, her hands went straight to my crotch area and pulled my zipper up. She winked at me as I tried to hide my uncontrollable blush.

"Cynthia is expecting you both. Sophie I heard you'll be visiting the Sy Pharmaceuticals soon? I mean I wouldn't mind a hot assistant like you sweetie?" God is this woman flirting with MY woman? I mean she's pretty and I would've gone for her if it wouldn't for Sophie.

"Are you guys deaf or am I just too hot to handle?" She laughed again, little by little she's annoying me as hell.

"O-Oh I didn't know it'll be t-this soon?" Sophie stuttered. She was avoiding A's gaze and held my hand.

She looked at me, she was in a deep shade of red. Well its the first time someone saw us making out. And it was the first time she felt exposed, while Im used to this so it doesnt faze me.

"Let's go shall we? After you Kate." I said not minding the atmosphere. Kate led us back to the mansion and into a different hall. She knocked into the wall and it pushed back and open into a huge library.

"Welcome to the most prized possession of your mother, Athena's Library. Don't touch any book, mostly the antiques. She's gets feisty."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Still liking the story so far? Vote naman kayo mga mamsh please? Charot! Busy na ako next week huhu. Hope I could update after next week pero idk pa since grand prax namin and prelims naaaaaa.

Anyways hope you'll like Kate because you'll see her often. Baka maging love square na todi na love triangle. Ehe ehe.

NEW CAST:

Anastasia Kate Sebastian
(Moonbyul of Mamamoo)

Anastasia Kate Sebastian (Moonbyul of Mamamoo)